Looking for a Alpine double track

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy one of these old beasts!As soon as one comes up on kijiji bang gone in a flash!!I want one for doing some small logging on my farm because going in the bush with my tractor to do some selective logging might get pricey if I slash a tire or take a window out!I have been looking for a while now and soon as I find one,it's either sells before I get there or it is beat to sh**!!Plus I could do some much needed trail maintenance for the club near my place!So if anyone knows someone who has one I would be very interested to have a look!Thanks!!:beer:

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a cool 65 on kijiji this am. Just a single cyl and no reverse so not a good all around work horse but would match my two 65 olympics nicely;)

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
know of a passepartout for sale. It is in the restoration stage at the moment. If you buy it it will save me from purchasing it. It would be a good work horse and good for some laughs too

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alpine 2 are a bit better. Larger and a better engine and steer better as well. Try looking for a Skandic SWT. 24 inch track and even better powertrain. Our club use them to do our grooming. We will be at the north end of your trail system this weekend with them.

Top Bottom