looking for a 4 pin chinese atv wiring diagram

97mxz670

Reaction score
i picked up some chinese quads 90cc looks similar to honda motor..it had reverse an 3 forward gears..looks like yamaha raptor.. my issues are i had key switch cut out when i got it.. with power at battery it wouldnt do anying once i jump starter motor will turn over... no spark.. so i did some research found in the key switch harness if i twist red and black together i have spark..with that being i jumped starter it fired right up it is a 4 pin harness im looking to put a gm corvette power wheels with lights and whistles on atv frame any one with info on how i could make a harness or diagram would be great thanks in advance.. id post pics but cant for some reason sorry

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well generally key switch would be

1. Fused power
2. Acc,. for coil, ecu, etc
3. Start,.. to cdi, then starter

You would have to twist 1. power and 2. acc together, then touch 3. start to 1 and 2, then when quad starts remove 3, then to shut off separate 1 and 2.

97mxz670

Reaction score
yeah im trying to stay away from toggle switchs and cobble job wiring..this is a project for me and my son.. ive looked around for diagram found few but they are extremely hard to read due to blurry.. so any links would be awesome

97mxz670

Reaction score
thanks for the link i sent them a email detailing my issues and needs..it would be sweet to hear from them.. meanwhile ill just keeping messing with it..i would like to by pass all saftey switchs have it simple key and normal handle bar kill switch..i found a complete harness on ebay come with all electrical items for $140 which isnt bad if i cant fix the stock harness

Top Bottom