Look Enclosed Trailers

Megrizzly

Reaction score
Currently looking for an all aluminum, quality built enclosed trailer. Don't need fancy interiors with ever bell and whistle, just a usable trailer. 8.5' wide and 24-26 of box length plus the v-nose. Came across look trailers and seem to be decently built and priced, but have never looked at one. Thoughts? Or any other recommendations?

Thanks.

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently looking for an all aluminum, quality built enclosed trailer. Don't need fancy interiors with ever bell and whistle, just a usable trailer. 8.5' wide and 24-26 of box length plus the v-nose. Came across look trailers and seem to be decently built and priced, but have never looked at one. Thoughts? Or any other recommendations?

Thanks.
Take a good look at Legend trailers. Firefly on here (Ron at Paradis motorsports) is a grat guy and super knowledgeable on everything with aluminum trailers. He'll hook you up with what you're looking for

• Recommends
Reactions: zal

Doo2015

Reaction score
I just ordered a Neo. Specifically the NMS 26' + 4' nose. It's a mid deck which I like but they offer a variety of styles. I think they are the only ones to offer diesel heating. Anyway I did a fair bit of looking and they are a very well built aluminum trailer right down to the glue that holds the exterior walls on to the door hinges. Look at one on person for sure.

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work right by the Neo dealer here and get to see them parked out front every day on my commute. Some darn nice trailers. About once a month one comes in on a flat deck hauler that I think to myself, "I'd hook that to my hitch."

Top Bottom