Long gun registry

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets hope so...

KIll the registry. There's a lot better things that a billion dollars could go toward. Can't tell me that it scares off those on the wrong side of the law. :rant:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What will they do with the registry info they already have? Will it be destroyed or still available to LE? Think of all the legitimate crime fighting that could've happened with the funds it took to design, implement, manage and now get rid of this abomination. We literally could've wiped out homelessness in Canada for the same period we paid for gun registries.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember this is not over yet. You can bet the anti-gun types will be whipping up all sorts of hysteria over this; but it is a good first step!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

rob350

Reaction score
who brought it in. lieberals
who mis-managed it so badly. lieberals
who estimated the cost to launch the program was 6 million. lieberals
who's cleaning up this mess.
the next time we have a federal election consider that.

Just gonna point out it was estimated at only 2 million. So far costing over 1 billion.

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many long gunners do you know that ignored the shinanigans of our gov. using excess tax money diverted into horse sh*t programs such as this, by a bunch of house of commons brew ha ha blue haired babies who collect your money just so our bill of rights can continue ???

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice try libtards! You Fail, no surprise there. What crook is ever gonna register their gun? It was a cash grab, make work project for a few maritimers who are too lazy to go west for employment. Ever notice all the govt programs that were started by the libtards are nothing more then make work projects for some peeps on the maritimes? GST cops are in PEI! Workfare for easterners nothing more, and we all pay.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way they can redeem themselfs is give all long gun owners a free handgun.:d:d
Just sayin

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its about time, this was one of the things Steven Harper was saying he was going to work towards. Nice to see a guy doing what he says in Parliament.:d

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its about time, this was one of the things Steven Harper was saying he was going to work towards. Nice to see a guy doing what he says in Parliament.:d

The only reason is because people threatening to pull CPC support and all the emails and phone calls to constituents. They wanted me to renew my membership and I told them not until they start listening to the people instead of their wallets.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only reason is because people threatening to pull CPC support and all the emails and phone calls to constituents. They wanted me to renew my membership and I told them not until they start listening to the people instead of their wallets.

Here ...here...they called me to renew as well and I basically said the same thing....good post!

Top Bottom