Localtrails

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a drive around to check on our road crossings and was pleasantly surprized to see that after the county had opened up all the road crossings (THANK YOU VERY MUCH ) , that they hadn't drifted in . Good job:). Now hopefully I can run the groomer through to Bruderheim later this week . May have to set up some stakes along the way as well .
Buds Lake was groomed last week so should be still in good shape , but I will look at it as well after I have done the North trail .
Ride SAFE and enjoy trails:sled1:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks Don! glad you weren't out trying to groom in the balmy temps this weekend had.

Reactions: PDQ

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would be thinking the trails may just about be done. We need another big dump but this late in season pretty iffy. Thanks

• Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I would be thinking the trails may just about be done. We need another big dump but this late in season pretty iffy. Thanks

its surprising just how much snow we've lost since we left for Swan Hills on Friday!

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decided to take trail down after Sundays MEMORIAL ride . Come out and bid farewell to the trail .:sad::closed_2:

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WAS A GREAT DAY FOR THE MEMORIAL , TRIED TO RIDE THE TRAILS BUT NOT MUCH SNOW ,ONLY ICE OR DIRT , MACHINES GOT HOT ,SO I WILL BE TAKING ALL THE STAKES AND SIGNS DOWN . THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT THIS SEASON . :clap2::closed_2:
ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WINDUP PARTY.:party2:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WAS A GREAT DAY FOR THE MEMORIAL , TRIED TO RIDE THE TRAILS BUT NOT MUCH SNOW ,ONLY ICE OR DIRT , MACHINES GOT HOT ,SO I WILL BE TAKING ALL THE STAKES AND SIGNS DOWN . THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT THIS SEASON . :clap2::closed_2:

Thanks to you for your dedication to ensuring our trails remained groomed, safe and in good condition!

Great work this year Don!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Awesome job again this year, all the extra time put into trail management and maintenance deserves far more recognition.

Thanks to all for another excellent year.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone there ?????

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been working on trail to Bruderhiem---This trail is CLOSED and taken down ...As of today all stakes and road signs are back in sign shack ..,
Next will be doing trail at Buds Lake---Probably next week ...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been working on trail to Bruderhiem---This trail is CLOSED and taken down ...As of today all stakes and road signs are back in sign shack ..,
Next will be doing trail at Buds Lake---Probably next week ...

We will do one night for sure Don. I can`t do it Tuesday but any other is good. Needs to get done before the ground gets to soft

Top Bottom