lion hunter

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG! That Bastard shot Sinba!! This guy needs to be burnt at the stake! FML who cares, why is this even news? lots of bigger problems out there than this clown....

Exactly!!! Much worse things happen to people every day. Damned if I'm gonna lose sleep over a big cat getting killed.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lions are killed all the time in that country. You really think the locals even care when they are starving and have a huge enemployment rate? Lion hunts bring money to the economy and help keep a deadly predator under control. This is a media stunt, just like how Americans report the oil sands as the end of the world. Also any meat from a lion hunt must be given to locals by law...

I have ZERO love or respect for people that kill for sport,a guy that flies around the world to kill large game just for the thrill
and a photo has mental issues IMO.
BUT.............................I have to agree with josh that this is likely not an rare thing to happen.
If the guy didn't think it was a legal kill why would he have tried to take it down with a bow? Doesn't add up to me,
if he knew he was breaking the law.
The world has MUCH bigger thing's going on.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cecil.jpg

This might push this thread sideway's.........................
:smiliestirthepot:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at Cecil didn't get kicked from the pride by a stronger male and slowly starve to death

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG! That Bastard shot Sinba!! This guy needs to be burnt at the stake! FML who cares, why is this even news? lots of bigger problems out there than this clown....

Took the words right out of my mouth. Unreal how many people are jumping on their high horse for this one. I dont agree with hunting lions period. But thats just my personal view. Should we ruin this guys life because of it? Give me a break. Like duke said.......about a million other things out there that should get people alot more upset than this.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny how in the F/B thing above these "professional hunter's" have got into the politically correct
term garbage by saying the "animal was harvested" lol, what a stupid thing to say.Tell it like it is, the
animal was killed for fun................ or sport if you wana call hiding in a blind and waiting for an animal
to walk by so you can kill it a "sport" Is the guy a doush..................yes and so are all of his "sport hunter"
like minded friend's .
Is he worthy of national new's No,not IMO.............

Chris clye killed approx 160 HUMAN BEING's,they made a movie about him and made him into america's
greatest hero that ever lived....................

and the globe is in a uproar over a lion? Really???????????????
( IMO you would have to be a redneck moron to believe that all of those kill's were an armed threat)

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Jimmy Kimmel cry over any of the Christians killed by ISIS? Was there comparable outrage over Planned Parenthood selling parts from abortions? Where's the outrage over all of the murders commited by illegal immigrants commited in the states. Did anyone get a picture of tourists petting Cecil? Oh wait, he would have killed them. Nevermind.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny how in the F/B thing above these "professional hunter's" have got into the politically correct
term garbage by saying the "animal was harvested" lol, what a stupid thing to say.Tell it like it is, the
animal was killed for fun................ or sport if you wana call hiding in a blind and waiting for an animal
to walk by so you can kill it a "sport" Is the guy a doush..................yes and so are all of his "sport hunter"
like minded friend's .
Is he worthy of national new's No,not IMO.............

Chris clye killed approx 160 HUMAN BEING's,they made a movie about him and made him into america's
greatest hero that ever lived....................

and the globe is in a uproar over a lion? Really???????????????
( IMO you would have to be a redneck moron to believe that all of those kill's were an armed threat)
Hi I'm a redneck moron and the guys name is Chris Kyle. At least this moron finished school....

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got drawn for elk. Can't wait till I can go out and slam one! they taste yummy

Top Bottom