Linq gas can BROKEN

northernturbo

Reaction score
I understand this is not specific to the G4 but linq gas can broken anyone have this happen?

Attachments

• 20170118_160750[1].jpg
    20170118_160750[1].jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 504

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the old style fuel caddy isn't it? Never seen that before in all the years they have made them? Was it loose on the linq brackets?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like all the tunnel bags you find on the trail... love them whoops...

northernturbo

Reaction score
Old style linq ?? only know of one? It was not loose. Just got off the phone with a ski doo dealer the said they have seen many.
They now sell the bottom bracket kit backordered 70 bucks wow.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old style linq ?? only know of one? It was not loose. Just got off the phone with a ski doo dealer the said they have seen many.
They now sell the bottom bracket kit backordered 70 bucks wow.
There is a new style available this year that allows you to stack another linq product on top of it is why I asked and looking at yours from the bottom so wasn't sure. Honestly can say we have never seen that at our store and we sell a chit load of them every year?

northernturbo

Reaction score
I thought they were a great idea, But not so sure now. At first I was told I had to buy a new kit but I guess just recently they are selling this part separate.
At least skidoo has responding to a need.

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly what happened to mine, mine was sitting in the shed all summer and the fumes from the gas stretched the can with pressure and it broke all mine off also, and I paid another 150 to linex it.....

Nikm17

Reaction score
I had a can last year and 2 of the 4 bolt holes broke like that one. Bought a new can this year and after the second weekend one of the bolt holes already ripped out of the base. I've started taking my can off when I get to the top of the trail so I don't kick it when in technical situations but I've still broken those mounts

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine busted out like that i left it on the sled in the trailer full of fuel for the summer it expanded and broke the bracket.

Top Bottom