Lights! 4th Gen dodge

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just curious to what you guys run for lights on your dodge? Hi beams totally suck and I have adjusted them with some better halogen bulbs. I don't want to blind people with HID's. Any one run those complete headlight assemblies with the halos? And if so are they worth the money?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find the quad lights on my 14 better then the lights on my 10. My 13 had the projector lights that worked well. On my 10 I had 4 lights mounted on the front for gravel roads and some highway that worked well. I would suggest getting some different lights for high beam use instead of bulbs.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just curious to what you guys run for lights on your dodge? Hi beams totally suck and I have adjusted them with some better halogen bulbs. I don't want to blind people with HID's. Any one run those complete headlight assemblies with the halos? And if so are they worth the money?

Thanks for not going with the HIDs. Soo sick of those things blinding me.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting high beamed buy low beam headlights is an epidemic... those drivers know damn well their headlights are too high!

The LED lights for big trucks are fantastic and yes mine are adjusted properly, are they available in a bulb for my P/U ??

Good low beams and a set of driving lights with the high beam is the way to go.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No mine are just stock.

I high beam the crap out of everyone with HID's now. So many out there. I wait till they cant get me back too. Hopefully they start cracking down on them soon.

straightshooter

Reaction score
I went through the HID stage and realized now that those guys are just are just D bags with white sunglasses. I found all hids that I have bought or friends have bought that the light is extremely bright but just cuts off quickly. Not very good for reaction time when Bambi is on the road. the best I have found was a good set of putco bulbs they were almost 100 bucks but man they were 1000 times better than the hids. Now I have a 50 inch ridged to spot Bambi but only on the roads that I know I won't meet anyone. that thing will blind their unborn children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom