lifted 12 dodge dually

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what they say about a guy with big tires......

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinkin about bigger tires on 12 dodge dually any info would be appreciated

I'm gonna be building a '12 dually for a customer in the next few weeks. He's going with a Carli 6" Radius Arm System with 35x12.5 and a 2" hubcentric wheel spacer in between the duals. It should be pretty cool. A wheel spacer between the duals is necessary for anything over a 275 wide tire...285's will work, but the sidewalls get pretty close...not good if you're loaded up...

You don't need much lift to get a bigger tire under a Dodge:)

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a related topic, I just ordered my rims and tires for my 2010 3500. Going with 325/65/18's. You guys at HRT sell carli right? What is the cost on their 3" leveling kit? I put it here instead of another post just in case Big Dawg is interested.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a related topic, I just ordered my rims and tires for my 2010 3500. Going with 325/65/18's. You guys at HRT sell carli right? What is the cost on their 3" leveling kit? I put it here instead of another post just in case Big Dawg is interested.

Yep...we sell Carli I will PM you pricing

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes plan is for a leveling kit prolly just revtek as i have 1 in garage but curios what size of tire i could go with without a spacer and if a spacer is needed who makes a quality set as the tire shops up here say they will not touch a duelly with spacers

Top Bottom