lift spring kit for 700 King

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get a lift spring kit for a 700 King quad, I've try a few places but they have nothing for Suzuki 700 king

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of new springs as mine are wore out and are on the highest setting I ride double with my daughter from time to time. And always bottom out and the back of the machine lays pretty flat. I like to grab a little air from time to time also when I'm by myself yee haw.

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of new springs as mine are wore out and are on the highest setting I ride double with my daughter from time to time. And always bottom out and the back of the machine lays pretty flat. I like to grab a little air from time to time also when I'm by myself yee haw.
lol Right on...I like a little hang time too haha! I was thinking maybe you could do what I did to my Outy... Even when it was new, the springs sagged a little. I just did the spring spacer "upgrade" to it and it helped considerably, and it costs less than ten bucks. Here is a link to some pics that some other guys posted. https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f43/2-pipe-lift-12565.html Good luck man.

RapidKaty

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
highlifter heavy duty springs, there is no way you'll bottom out with those
$114.00 for front set
$119.00 for rear set

we are out of edmonton and I see you're in calgary... we ship ;)

Rapid Revolutions
780-455-7553

give us a call we can help you find a solution

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only aftermarket springs ive heard of are the highlifter ones that you can buy through rapid rev.

unless your going to change the entire shock then you need the expensive elkas.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not a good idea! 3 weeks ago witnessed a broken thumb and tried to ride that 700 out and it was freaky, doesn't handle worth chit!!! too narrow and too tall. Word to the wise.

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this might actually work, I might just try it thanks for the cheap tip

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the lift springs on mY king before the big lift and they were too stiff especially if you catch air on yours. They do give you some lift though and will soften up a bit but are a little expensive. If you try the spacer let me know how that works for you might try it on the old ladies bike.

Top Bottom