Libtards New Escalator Tax on Alcohol each year (what it means to you )

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well gents the Libtards are at it again with a new secret, Escalator on booze they sneak threw on Canadians.

Whats it mean for you ?

Each and every year they are in power on April 1st of each year there will be a hike of Alcohol which means higher prices for beer, wine and spirits.

What are your thoughts ?

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guessing this tax doesn’t touch their golden child in weed either, just booze.

Seems like social engineering to me when the government taxes whatever they determine to be bad or unnecessary.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No April Fools here ! Its the truth check it out on line

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
They won’t be in power much longer and after the crap they have pulled hopefully they all never return to power in Canada. It seems like they are taxing us to death on everything till we all break. Eventually we will all break, won’t have money for anything if this government was in power.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have the percentages somewhere it's insane, I think beer is 42% tax

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully people start to making some Moonshine to revolt these never ending tax increases ! "this is getting ridiculous"

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They won’t be in power much longer and after the crap they have pulled hopefully they all never return to power in Canada. It seems like they are taxing us to death on everything till we all break. Eventually we will all break, won’t have money for anything if this government was in power.

the unfortunate part with the federal election is we in the west really have almost Zero say..... I'm not saying don't go vote, get out there and make your opinion count, but the Federal Government is largely decided in Quebec & Ontario

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the unfortunate part with the federal election is we in the west really have almost Zero say..... I'm not saying don't go vote, get out there and make your opinion count, but the Federal Government is largely decided in Quebec & Ontario
You are right all we can hope is he has pissed enough people off in Ontario that they vote with us. But we also have to be very aware of vote splitting. Don't throw your vote away by choosing one of the parties that will not even come close to getting in. Another 4 years of this clown will finish Canada!!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We justs voted down a proposed alcohol tax in Anchorage, liberals are doing their damndest to try and tax us into oblivion.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We justs voted down a proposed alcohol tax in Anchorage, liberals are doing their damndest to try and tax us into oblivion.

Well at least you guys can vote on the tax, us poor Canadians with this Liberal gov. keep getting it from every angle up the you know what.I think some one earlier posted about Justin not increasing tax his gold child Weed ( I guess everyone will quit having a beer and start smoking weed ).If the people out East cant figure him out yet we are in big trouble as a Country.

Top Bottom