Lets see how you haul toys - quads , SXS , bikes , etc.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As RZR 101 says : When your PPS sensor comes on on your brand new Maverick,what does it really mean..........

PURCHASE POLARIS SOON..............that or stay in limp mode....................YUCK..........

Best line of the summer...............:smiliestirthepot::confused::ignore::beer::beer:

Last edited:

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if its not the quad and trailer its two sleds or 2 quads.

Attachments

• IMG_20140708_210223.jpg
    IMG_20140708_210223.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 603

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I haul are bikes and a canoe but I just Bought myself a sick "toy hauler" haha cheap like borscht and I'll put some work into her starting tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 603
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 583

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All I haul are bikes and a canoe but I just Bought myself a sick "toy hauler" haha cheap like borscht and I'll put some work into her starting tomorrow.

Will follow your toy hauler build like your shop build. Keep us posted here

Shovelking780

Reaction score
I'm still not totally comfortable driving the RZR up there, but it gets a little easier each time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Instal a winch and it's all controlled loading. I have a winch installed on my sled deck for loading the 1000 it works awesome. I have driven up and it wasn't too bad at all not much different than a quad but I prefer the winch. It was hard to tell how close I was on the deck when loading and too easy to spin tires when stoping and starting.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man wish i had some of these setups.. i just have a old converted camper deck with brakes. 11ft or so long with alum dry box at the front for all the gear, holds 2 full size and 1 kids nicely.. only cost about 6 to build including all new lighting, deck, tires, rims, and the cost of the trailer. just need to build some sides to double as ramps

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man wish i had some of these setups.. i just have a old converted camper deck with brakes. 11ft or so long with alum dry box at the front for all the gear, holds 2 full size and 1 kids nicely.. only cost about 6 to build including all new lighting, deck, tires, rims, and the cost of the trailer. just need to build some sides to double as ramps

Well bud it doesn't take a genius to bail in debt an make $10 a month easy payments for the next 100 years,after that toy is in the dump, we all could have that but I like to know that my stuff is paid for and it's mine not the banks haha

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well bud it doesn't take a genius to bail in debt an make $10 a month easy payments for the next 100 years,after that toy is in the dump, we all could have that but I like to know that my stuff is paid for and it's mine not the banks haha

You know, I started out tenting, old pos utility trailers to haul old pos dirt bikes. Slowly worked up to used pos tent trailers, then old pos truck campers. The 26' trailer in my pic with my RZR is the first new unit I've bought. It took a lot of years to get there, but the trailer, RZR 1000, and '11 Ram diesel are all mine. Bank doesn't own a penny. Be patient, work hard, and eventually you'll have the toys you want without taking on huge debt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good and that's the way it should be but it's These younger people that gotta have it all now,

Last edited:

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep i have talked myself out of going and buying a new trailer to tow the quads around several times now.

campingnut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I took me many years to get to were I am now and sometimes I wish I still had one of my smaller trailers.

DV8ED Digger

Reaction score
Tried this once, Just out to the farm (30km) from town. Realized that I had become one of the units on the road that I rant about!

Attachments

• IMG_00000395.jpg
    IMG_00000395.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 287

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took me many years to get to were I am now and sometimes I wish I still had one of my smaller trailers.

Ended up selling my home built trailer and only shelling out a additional $200 on a new 2 up trailer. Its far from top of the line but it does everything i need it to and is light so my truck does not struggle to bad pulling it.

Top Bottom