Legend Trailers....Paradis Motorsports

BruteCamo

Reaction score
:thumbsup2:
Just a quick thumbs up for a stellar product and top notch service!
Completed the first trip over the xmas break with the 8.5x28 loaded with 5 sleds and gear.
Trailer pulled like a dream through some of the nastiest roads I've seen in awhile.
Ron knows this product inside out and was very helpful suggesting the "must have" options while avoiding the fluff.
Also hooked us up with Superclamps, glides, e track and wall hangers along with some tips on the perfect install..... (Holy Crap! many :beer: later!)
Ron continues quickly responding to the simplest of questions.... even on xmas eve when my ass was pocket dialing him!! LOL

Great Product, Great Service

Cheers!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pulled my my Legend 7 x 27 up to Swan Hills this weekend. Even with the high winds it pulled great. Love the trailer. Oh and Ron is a great guy too.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too must jump on this bandwagon...........................

I love My "Legend" trailers !!!!(Have a 6x15 and a 7x21) Great product with no issues yet from either trailer. They tow like a dream and track behind truck straight and true. I really like my trailers !!

Ron is a great guy. Will answer any dumb questions (and I had a million) and he tries to be as fair as he can with price !! He is a no pressure type sales guy too. He really doesn't have to, "Legend" trailers sell themselves. Great product and a great guy.

Last edited:

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the props guys! I love what I do and have been extremely lucky to meet some great people along the way! :beer:

I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2012!!!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you sound like a stand up guy ron good service is so hard too find these days too bad u didn't sell haulmark trailer's i just can't buy anything else they been so good to me one day i might have a legend trailer and i will be geting it thru you :eek:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEP!!!! stand up fella!

I was looking for some extras, and he is going beyond the necessary steps to help me out.

He's a no BS, straight forward guy who truly believes in his quality stuff!!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron is eager to help anyone out whether your looking for a standard trailer or ordering something custom to meet your requirements. He can help you go through everything available (there's a lot), and and lay it all out to give you a good idea what the final product will be like. Not taking about rough sketches on napkins but actual scale drawings. Here are some samples.
View attachment Trailmaster_27_Rev_C.pdf

View attachment Deluxe V-Nose Cabinet.pdf

Top Bottom