LED tail light???

CRFSummit

Reaction score
looking for a LED tail light for my sled to attache to my tunnel on the rear! just not what to use or were to get one that will not look or mount really greasy!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a LED tail light for my sled to attache to my tunnel on the rear! just not what to use or were to get one that will not look or mount really greasy!

My buddie got a SWEET one for his ltz 400 that would bolt right in the 440 seat. just type in ltz 400 led rear tail light on ebay and theres tons of universals.

CRFSummit

Reaction score
ya ive seen both of those... how do the rev or xp lights go on the end of the tunnel?

Jenkie

Reaction score
Search "Tail Light" in all forums - lots of threads with photos

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here's one.....do you like it?

Attachments

• 100_4954.jpg
    100_4954.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 100_4942.jpg
    100_4942.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 314

CRFSummit

Reaction score
that looks sweet...how did you mount that...did you build all that metal housing or what?

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rick Doss Inc. LED Triple Light Kit - DennisKirk.com

These are a set that I ordered for my harley, it came with a set of red signals, and a set of orange. When I was done with the harley I was left with two red led packs about as big around as your thumb nails. So I fabbed a slim line bracket out of 1/4" aluminim and put them on my sled. They are bright as hell, and most of my buddies think they look pretty cool

Attachments

• IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 278

CRFSummit

Reaction score
FernieSnow, what arctic cat snowmobile is tail light is that from? I love my dads tailght on his 09 snopro, but it does not look quite like the one you used.
thanks for the info

basecamp

Reaction score
This is what I did to My 04 Rev bought the light at Lordco. suppose to be for under cars. only works as a brake light but that works for me.

Attachments

• Light2.jpg
    Light2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 193
  • Light1.jpg
    Light1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 192

mxracer328

Reaction score
i just put a 3" SLP LED on mine last night, (fyi on xp red wire goes to white and white goes to red) looks good, ill try to get some pics although i wont be able to post them until next week

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Basecamp is that light still working? If you want to see what I did with my tail light go to Rev forums.

summitkid600

Reaction score
i have a carbon fiber back cover with led light in it on my xp i am trying to remeber where i got it from, but i really like it

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Be aware that LED's require less power than a traditional tail light...make sure what ever you buy it comes with a resister to lower the voltage or you'll just blow up your new LED!

Top Bottom