LED Lights

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for some LED lights for my truck. Interior lights and back up lights. Does anybody know of a good place to buy in Canada?
I can find lots of laces in the USA but don't want to have to pay the exchange rates
Thanks

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Big Mikes in St. Albert, he has a pretty decent supply of automotive LED lights, and he stands behind his product

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a box load from china. Cost under 30 bucks for shipping. All the lights in my motorhome have slowly been getting replaced by these and the camper will get them too this year. Takes about a month but buying from china they are a lot cheaper.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3. Changed our toyhauler over. Made a big difference in amp draw

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have been looking for some LED lights for my truck. Interior lights and back up lights. Does anybody know of a good place to buy in Canada?
I can find lots of laces in the USA but don't want to have to pay the exchange rates
Thanks
I bit the bullet and bought Philips LED interior lights, really like the colour of the light output. Stay cool, and are super bright. They have two different options, a spot type bulb, and one with a diffuser on the end to spread the light out in all directions. I have them in the overhead interior lights, courtesy lights, license plate lights, and am going to put a couple under my hood since GM stopped putting the hood lights on somewhere in 03-06...

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fort Garry has a good selection of led and strip led lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom