LED lights for Triton 10' tilt

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Triton XT 10' tilt open two-place trailer. I want to change some or all of the lights to LED to lower the electrical draw, as one of my potential tow vehicles cuts power as soon as I hook up the trailer.

Does anyone have info on what LED lights are direct replacements? It's hard to gauge size, mounting method, connector type, etc by the useless catalogs the aftermarket companies have. I took out a few of the current Triton incandescent lights and they are sealed, deep, with what I would call dual bullet connectors. They sit in rubber grommets in their hole in the aluminum and are just held in by friction of the grommet.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Triton XT 10' tilt open two-place trailer. I want to change some or all of the lights to LED to lower the electrical draw, as one of my potential tow vehicles cuts power as soon as I hook up the trailer.

Does anyone have info on what LED lights are direct replacements? It's hard to gauge size, mounting method, connector type, etc by the useless catalogs the aftermarket companies have. I took out a few of the current Triton incandescent lights and they are sealed, deep, with what I would call dual bullet connectors. They sit in rubber grommets in their hole in the aluminum and are just held in by friction of the grommet.
they are a common LED, if you go to bumper to bumper and bring one tail light and one clearance light you will find what you need. they have direct retrofit LED lights form manufacturers like grote.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. No Bumper To Bumper in Saskatoon, but etrailer is helpful (and I think I have bought a couple hitches from them). I should be able to get this figured out now.

Top Bottom