Led light bar for quad

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate that. Would you buy again from them ? Do you like the spot/flood or straight flood better? Did you get wiring with it ?

Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate that. Would you buy again from them ? Do you like the spot/flood or straight flood better? Did you get wiring with it ?

Ya i would buy again, but i watch the AU bid now auctions. If you are buying in AU dollars, shipping will be about $18au, then you will get dinged with customs which is about another $15can. The price of the Can dollar being so low, I haven't been buying in USD. If you can get the light for less than $100 to your door you will be golden.

Here is how mine is mounted and why I choose the mounting style. http://www.polarisatvforums.com/for...w-me-how-your-light-bar-mounted-light.jpg.jpg

Spot/flood would be good, but it's hard to find them at a good affordable price., its all preference. I made my own harness and wired into my highbeam because I have a rad relocate and my pod light became useless.

Last edited:

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I missed reading it, but how is the quality of these lights? Do they all work?

Top Bottom