Leave for a trip to Cali on sat what advise can you give me?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well folks I have 3 weeks off work to go ride so I am leaving here skipping over to revelstoke, then south down past nakusp, cross the border hitting the 20 and then the 101 down thru Washington Oregon and Cali

what places should I see? what are some essentials I should bring that I wouldn't think of? I'm camping the hole way Guna try and find campgrounds with showers every few days. I have no real plan I know sturgis is going on if I meet a group and we get along I might turn left and hit sturgis instead I honestly don't know. Sanfrasisco was kind of a goal in my mind but where ever the road takes me is fine with me.

I am goin on this trip solo any advise would be great and places to see things to do.

hell let me know if u want to come along its all good

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This spring we took a trip where we flew to San Francisco, rented an suv and spent almost 2 weeks between SanFran and San Diego, then we took a cruise ship back to Vancouver. Loved the trip. We only had two dates set, when we got to San Francisco and when the ship departed.

A great trip, highly recommend wine country, then through California One down to LA, then the freeway to San Diego. Highway One is a great drive and there are a couple of tourist "traps" that we really enjoyed. Hearst Castle is well worth a day to take the tours and explore, it was a great insight into how the filthy rich lived back in the day.

There was so much to see and do we could only get to about 1% of what we wanted, but Highway One was the highlight.

Top Bottom