Learn Your GPS day June 22 Vinca Bridge

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are setting up a course out at Vinca Bridge/ Bruderheim riding area. There will be instruction on how the GPS works and how to read co-ordinates and understand them. Then a use what you learned geo cache course that will have you using co-ordinates to find locations around the riding area. Please let me know how many are interested.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I would be interested.Got coordinates so i can get there?

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to come as I have been wanting to learn this for a while. Unfortunately I am in New Brunswick and can't make it. Let me know if you do it again?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what time and for those of us who dont speak gps just yet..better directions please!vinca bridge is north of the bruderheim sand pit?

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Fort Sask highway 21 turns into 15 past Shell Scotford take the first left at main intersection after tracks. Now its Secondary highway 830 traveling north till TWP 564 you will see a sand pit from the highway on right side turn right down dirt road you will come to a corner turning right (now facing south) keep going till you see a large open parking area on the left thats were we will start. Be there for 930am Sunday June 22.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
More commonly known as the Bruderhiem riding area,like bunnyman said,a bunch of us took a course last year and was well worth the time as there is a lot to learn about these little gadgets!
catmando!

Top Bottom