Laundry - Do Gonchy's go in with Face Clothes?

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the status quo here?

A dark/light colour rule is okay, but what about gonch?
It seems to me they should be a seperate load, no matter what

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the status quo here?

A dark/light colour rule is okay, but what about gonch?
It seems to me they should be a seperate load, no matter what

Couldnt tell ya dont wear 'em.

Maybe try hand washing them , if you are so paranoid:beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wat is gonch you spek of? i wear deer skin loin cloth. chaffes a litle, but ezy clean

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it seems to me that safely disposing of 3 day old sled camp gonch would be standard, but there are the day to day mishaps that concern me.
For instance,,,if lets say on a tuesday a fellow had 7 or 22 brewhouse and then the next day that same fellow had DQ for lunch and the bacon double cheese burger took the express line and lets say that fellow was on a conferance call when it happened and............................well you get the picture.

now, are those gonch quarantined..........or simply hidden in the laundry hamper under her things?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts would be those gounch should be relocated to the nearest garbage pail. Or fire pit. :eek:

Just one mans opinion.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seekcodes_priceless-Mastercard-picture-kids-superhero-costumes-underwear-skidmarks.jpg

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it seems to me that safely disposing of 3 day old sled camp gonch would be standard, but there are the day to day mishaps that concern me.
For instance,,,if lets say on a tuesday a fellow had 7 or 22 brewhouse and then the next day that same fellow had DQ for lunch and the bacon double cheese burger took the express line and lets say that fellow was on a conferance call when it happened and............................well you get the picture.

now, are those gonch quarantined..........or simply hidden in the laundry hamper under her things?

If you do your own laundry, throw them out! If you don't want anyone to find out put them in the bottom of the washer and maybe they will go unnoticed! Timing is crucial on the latter, make sure all of your stuff is done.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have little faith in your washing machine,.. maybe you should hand wash your clothes. :d

I would throw them out because of embarrassment moreso than because they were "too" soiled.

The last time I had to throw out a pair of gonch, I also had to throw out a good pair of Levi 501's at the same time.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeezus Christmas!! I was going to tell you to wash them together and quit being so OCD, but then I read this post. Unless you want to call the Hazmat team to defunk-ify your laundry hamper and your facecloths, I am suggesting that said ginch (plural of gonch, FYI) be sealed in an appropriate biohazard bag and burned at the nearest possible opportunity... Just to be double sure that cross contamination does not occur and you don't get pink eye, I suggest switching to disposable, pre-moistened facial wipes. You can get some nice emollient infused ones from Garnier Nutritioniste. They double nicely as azzwipes, so you could potentially keep them handy for long conference calls after an evening of 16 Brewhouse. Quick cleanup and soft azz cheeks- sooo nice?!?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What i still can't understand is why would you wanna washem they get more comfortable with age dont they?:eek::eek::eek:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not operated the laundry equipment in some 15 odd years, since the infamous bleach incident that we do not talk about. So I blindly trust that the horrific garments that are put into the laundry are delt with, with public safety in mind. I fear asking, as it may encourage the dismantling of the said garments, revealing the prize inside, however, I am equally scared of the pink eye.

Last edited:
Top Bottom