Latest must see movie(tiger woods bashing)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
This is the latest movie for the new year..........

Attachments

• .....1.jpg
    .....1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What does tiger woods and seals have in common???

Wait for it.........

Here it comes............

They both get clubbed by norwegians................ Lol

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man oh man Summitric, that is some funny ch!t. I have never laughed so damn hard for a long time. I'm still laughing, I have looked at it for 5 minutes, and I AM STILL LAUGHING. Poor Tiger though, man up.....go find some more chicks. He'll forget about Ellin real quick.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man oh man Summitric, that is some funny ch!t. I have never laughed so damn hard for a long time. I'm still laughing, I have looked at it for 5 minutes, and I AM STILL LAUGHING. Poor Tiger though, man up.....go find some more chicks. He'll forget about Ellin real quick.

he already did a couple times thats how he got into all this chit.:d

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he already did a couple times thats how he got into all this chit.:d

Ya well he screwed up. We are all human, you know he on the road a lot without her. Girls are all over him, imagine that, women all over you....hot hot women all over you. That's a tough situation to be in, pretty tough not to break down. Especially if they are out partying, you know, and not at home. Next thing you know he's doing it with some hot chick, and thinking ch!t this is bad, but then does it again. Now he thinks how the hell do I get out of this before losing my family but it's too late. Ellin is gone. So continue on, and get over it is what I am saying. You think he's upset that she's gone, screw that...he's upset because he got caught. So get together with a few more and it will all go away.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya poor Tiger. Bastard gets cleaned out by rich wife and pays out all of his party friends and still has more money that I will ever dream about.

Ya, poor, poor Tiger. He buys her a KOBE RING and I have to take in my bottles to pay for a tank of gas.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya poor Tiger. Bastard gets cleaned out by rich wife and pays out all of his party friends and still has more money that I will ever dream about.

Ya, poor, poor Tiger. He buys her a KOBE RING and I have to take in my bottles to pay for a tank of gas.

I feel bad...Not.....
He will make it up on a few golf games...
Or sponser Tiger condoms.....Can be hit with a golf club and don't split

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All I meant was let's leave the guy live his life. You don't have the world judging you. He screwed up, let's move on, there is better things to worry about in this world.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I meant was let's leave the guy live his life. You don't have the world judging you. He screwed up, let's move on, there is better things to worry about in this world.

Sorry bud but I have to respectively disagree. What he is going through right now is the price to pay for making millions and being in the limelight. He is a role model to many and he has to know what he did was wrong. If dealing with this bad publicity is punishment then so be it.

All I'm saying is that what he is going through will not effect his pocket book one bit when there are many others in this world who loose everything for their indiscretions.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry bud but I have to respectively disagree. What he is going through right now is the price to pay for making millions and being in the limelight. He is a role model to many and he has to know what he did was wrong. If dealing with this bad publicity is punishment then so be it.

All I'm saying is that what he is going through will not effect his pocket book one bit when there are many others in this world who loose everything for their indiscretions.

ya you're right there.

Top Bottom