last ride

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, my last ride this year was on June 14. Lots of rocks on the ridges but still it was a ride on snow. Sleds are parked now but looking forward already to Nov. B&B will be ready to go Nov 01 or sooner if snow comes early. We are only running it for the winter months. Call 250-569-0226, already have some weekends booked up. See you on the snow. Barry

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Well, my last ride this year was on June 14. Lots of rocks on the ridges but still it was a ride on snow. Sleds are parked now but looking forward already to Nov. B&B will be ready to go Nov 01 or sooner if snow comes early. We are only running it for the winter months. Call 250-569-0226, already have some weekends booked up. See you on the snow. Barry

Right on !!! The latest I ever rode was June 02. Did you take & are you going to show us all pictures ?? Lookin forward to viewing them.

Misfit

Reaction score
Wow thats sweet. I was hoping to get to ride into june this year but my riding buddy broke his color bone. Damn you Shifty, Damn you.... (shakes fist):D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Youtube works with this site, on the right there is " <> PHP youtube Google" boxes click on the Youtube and put the code inside of the [YOUTUBE] Put the full url with the http: here [/YOUTUBE]

By next week we will have our own Youtube Software running on this board and you can put all your video's on here..

RON

Top Bottom