Laid off work must sell sled

powderpusher

Reaction score
:(Just checking if any body is looking for a good sled,as i got laid off work and now i have to sell mine to pay bills and buy a truck as my pick up cratered recently,I have a 2001 rmk 700 with under 500 original miles on it,144x2 track,reverse,jetting kits,extra clutsh weights,new spare tie rod ends,just purchased it this winter from close family freind who was original owner,I paid $6000 for it and only put on 60 miles since purchase will sell for 5500 or trade for a decent truck,or even take partial trade on other sled +cash or truck +cash ,this sled is in near mint condition,i can email pics to any one interested as the are to big to fit format on this site

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you need for a truck and what price range.....

I work for a construction company and we have several trucks for sale at any given time...prices range from $3,000 and up depending on the truck...

We run a pretty good proventive maintenece program.....

PM me if you want a list of them....

powderpusher

Reaction score
Well if i traded straight across id like to get something in pretty decent condition and i prefer chevy or dodge 4x4 that aint miled right out or if i traded down i would like to see something worth at least $3000 + 2000 cash,if you got a list of what you have please send it to me and how much$for them send it to my private email lescurd@yahoo.ca as i will be able to acces it faster as my computer is pretty slow

Top Bottom