Lady Riders

Reaction score
Just wondering how many lady riders are out there? I get tired of feeling like I'm the only one, and I know there are more out there!! Also get tired of reading "lady driven" on sleds that are for sale, what the heck does "lady driven" mean! Also want to put a shout out to overkillsgirlfriend, your sled is looking AMAZING!!! So jealous!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many lady riders are out there? I get tired of feeling like I'm the only one, and I know there are more out there!! Also get tired of reading "lady driven" on sleds that are for sale, what the heck does "lady driven" mean! Also want to put a shout out to overkillsgirlfriend, your sled is looking AMAZING!!! So jealous!!

My wife and I sled, were in Red Deer, we mostly sled in the Kootenays, and will be doing a trip Dec26-Jan5th. My parents own a place atop a mountain(B.C) and the local boys are buddies who take us out each time we go.... Let us know if your ever into a trip to the Kootenays.... This year we get the place all to ourselves, and we will be kidless for this trip :)

Reaction score
My wife and I sled, were in Red Deer, we mostly sled in the Kootenays, and will be doing a trip Dec26-Jan5th. My parents own a place atop a mountain(B.C) and the local boys are buddies who take us out each time we go.... Let us know if your ever into a trip to the Kootenays.... This year we get the place all to ourselves, and we will be kidless for this trip :)
Thats awesome. We (me and the boyfriend) usually ride Revy Golden or Sicamous. We are hoping to try out some more places this year though. We also tend to go around December 26th until the start of Jan.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know how you feel about "feeling like your the ONLY lady rider", but there are many on here. Just need to get them out in the open. As for "lady driven" in adds, too funny. I ride pretty hard at times so that means nothing. :d

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey macronut (me being the boyfriend of the photographer) how many ppl do you usually ride with at a time and what does most everyone ride ?

Reaction score
I know how you feel about "feeling like your the ONLY lady rider", but there are many on here. Just need to get them out in the open. As for "lady driven" in adds, too funny. I ride pretty hard at times so that means nothing. :d
Ya i know what you mean. I know they are out there. But WHERE lol. I don't ride the hardest, getting better and better though. I just dont like that since its lady driven its assumed its been pampered.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i know what you mean. I know they are out there. But WHERE lol. I don't ride the hardest, getting better and better though. I just dont like that since its lady driven its assumed its been pampered.

I dont ride real agressive either but I ride it like I own it.
NO PAMPERS HERE !!!!! LOL :d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in Red Deer till December 22nd, if you guys head out anywhere with snow, let me know! I'm going to that AST1 course in Calgary on the 22nd. Would you Red Deer locals by chance know anyone that distributes Pieps dps Beacons? or can refill/repack an abs backpack? I tried Honda/Brp on gasoline alley, but no such luck.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey macronut (me being the boyfriend of the photographer) how many ppl do you usually ride with at a time and what does most everyone ride ?

7-8 riders this year might be 9, mostly cats, one phazer and one polaris 500-1000cc range.... This year we are riding grand forks bc one of our fav spots, along with crowsnest on our way home if time and money allows but GF for sure from Dec 26 to jan at least....Pm if you want some details.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
totally hear you on the "lady ridden" thing!! LOL It is awesome to see more and more lady sledheads :)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in Red Deer till December 22nd, if you guys head out anywhere with snow, let me know! I'm going to that AST1 course in Calgary on the 22nd. Would you Red Deer locals by chance know anyone that distributes Pieps dps Beacons? or can refill/repack an abs backpack? I tried Honda/Brp on gasoline alley, but no such luck.

try they might have or know where you can refill etc....

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There are lots of us! Check out ladiesride.com!! :d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ride Golden weekly :)...throw in the odd Revy trip. Always myself and sometimes another gal rider with a few of the guys! Watch for us...feel free to join up anytime! :d

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife rides a polaris 900 and is usually a better jumper then most of the "boys" as she call them, except when she needs to pull that cold 9er over in the morning, then the shi@t talking slows down for awhile

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife rides a polaris 900 and is usually a better jumper then most of the "boys" as she call them, except when she needs to pull that cold 9er over in the morning, then the shi@t talking slows down for awhile

Small butane torch, preheat the cylinders, it will start like a dream for her.

Buddies 1200cc high compression motor, pulling that thing over at anything below 0 was harder than bench pressing a school bus, 'til we started using the torch. :)

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Wife and I ride together all the time but she feels the same at times like she's the only female rider out there. I'd like to find her a regular female riding buddy....takes some pressure off me:p As for the term..."Lady Driven" it means the oil has never been checked!:d :beer:

foxyrmk

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Another lady rider here! I ride 90% of the time with men... ah boys it seems. So you are not alone, I look for something pink or feminist on each sled that I see on the mountain hoping that there is another lady out there.

YEP! check out the ladiesride.com. there are lots of ladies there.... Hi sledpiggy and Powderpuff, tamintor, overkill....

Only time you'll see me in Canada is during Turkey week in Revy, and I'm planning the trek up for the ladies ride in March. hoping to recruit some ladies to come along with me.

"Lady Driven sled" what's up with that?? Not going to find a scratch on it or low miles.. Oh trail riding?

Top Bottom