Ladies Ride Volunteers

luv2ride

Reaction score
Just wanted to put out a HUGE thanks to all the volunteers at the ladies ride in Revy on Saturday. It was an amazing day made possible by them and all there hard work :bow::bow:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amen to that!! Thanks to all the organizers, guides, lunch cookers, trail groomers and countless other volunteers who made this weekend happen. It was awesome to meet and talk to so many ladies. I feel blessed to have ridden with some of you and watch you smiling and learning... See you next year ;)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree can't wait for next year! Special thanks to our guides Randy S. And Mark M. You guys were great we had so much fun!!!

Last edited:

Mo Potato

Reaction score
Yes! Thank-you EVERYONE!! I had a blast... look forward to next year and duration to this year. A special thank-you to our guides/volunteers assigned with us brothers Bruce & Andrew (FYI I will never turn down those "energy" drinks again!) and other brother from another mother Lance , your bar straightening skills were "spectacular"! Till next year...

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANKS to all those volunteers who organized and guided our groups! A good time was had by all :cool:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed, big thanks to all the organizers for the effort and countless hours they put in to make this day such a success. Also to the guides for volunteering, the unknown is a challenge. Special thanks to our guides Bruce, Lance & Drew! (Drew, thanks for the coaching & encouraging me to learn to fly! That "little" over hung cornice rocked)

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you from me too!!!! I was not sure what to expect, but the Ladies' Ride was extremely well organized, and I had a blast!!! I met some very cool chicks and I'm sure I made some friends for life!!! Now I just need to convince them to move closer to me!!!!

Thanks to our wonderful guides too!!! Laird and Papa Veedy are the best!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't have asked to meet some more awesome women, to have an AMAZING group each and every day I went for a ride.

Laird and Veedy rock!

Top Bottom