Lac La Biche Drags - COMPLETED -

MrMotoSki

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are going to inforce full ISI rules being that this is a SSRA sanctioned race. ie; do we have to fully enclose our clutches and run stab wheels to run our newer sleds ( 08 RMK's & 08 Dragons) in the improved stock classes.:confused:

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.maxcelerationracing.com
ISR Rules will be followed. You can find an overview of the rules on the website at Home . The site talks about clutch covers and what is required. Should you have any further questions, give Dale a call, his number is posted on the site.

Over the years I've heard a lot of complaining about having to run clutch covers. For anyone who thinks it shouldn't be necessary have a look at some pictures I took last weekend at a race. They are on the NEWS page of the SSRA site. I can't even imagine what would have happend had the sled not been running the full clutch guard.

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.maxcelerationracing.com
Yes there is, check the web site and browse the rules for the Pro Max class. ISR also allows power adders in mountain classes. Even though there may not be a specific mountain class run, these sleds can move up to Pro Max class without some of the Pro Max safety regs as long as they stay mountain class qualified.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i going to run 15 pounds there will be lots of fast sleds there this weekend:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any news out of Lac La Biche? Races, rule enforcement, S&M winners, etc.?

krazykraut

Reaction score
Both ice and snow races were great. Good weather. Kudos to the organizers for all their hard work.:beer:

Top Bottom