KYB shock rebuild

gjp

Reaction score
Where can I get the rear KYB shocks off a 2013 X rebuilt? Calgary area? Rear is sacked.

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had mine done last year at MB suspension in Edmonton. Good price and quick turn around.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride Concepts in Chestermere did a good job on my shocks and I'd recommend. 403 999 4286

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what does the enzo re-valve do for the stock shocks? do they perform better? would u say better then and aftermarket shock like a raptor?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enzo performs way better, revalved and a new rear shock for the rear skid. Pricy tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enzo performs way better, revalved and a new rear shock for the rear skid. Pricy tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ok so what im trying to figure out is if its worth it for me to do the enzo upgrade or just go the raptor route like I usually do. either way there's a cost associated, my question is is it worth it for the enzo or should I not waste my time?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've riden both raptor and Enzo equipped t3 163. I liked the Enzo better.

Cost base from what I have found out is pretty comparable, BUT with the raptors you can either keep your stock shocks or sell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting. I would have thought the raptors would be better because of the piggyback reservoir and dual rate springs. I wonder if I should try this enzo kit for the hell of it

duffmannt

Reaction score
Have a friend that has the KYB's rebuilt from Enzo. I have the Raptors with APV on mine. I like mine. He likes his. They're both great shocks options. His was about half the price of mine ($1250 for all 4). I think the main difference is the adjustability with the piggyback reservoir. If your not into tweaking your suspension regularly I would say the Enzo would be best. If you like being able to adjust Raptor's are pretty nice. Maybe the Enzo rebuild with a triple rate spring?

wilfort 85

Reaction score
ENZO in my opinion is the best for performance and pricing. Spending the extra money on the x-package really is for the re-buildable shock upgrade. I have been using ENZO for years both in motocross and on my sleds. I currently have KYB-40's on my Freeride and they work awesome. My brother has the x-package shocks on a XM and they work very similar even without the adjust-ability. I find I never adjust my clickers on my KYB-40's because ENZO re-valves and springs the sled very close. Same with the x-package shocks. All my riding partners are now using ENZO.

Check ENZO's website out. and give Tim a call.

He is very friendly and helpful with all your questions. Well worth the money.

Cheers,

Top Bottom