Kudos to T&T Power sports

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a new "Suzuki KingQuad" from Terry and the gang at T&T in Bonnyville. Great group of folks in regards to all matters and good price. Pleasure to deal with them all. Hats off to you all.:hi:

Thanks again, Frank

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I called Terry, last Saturday morning(left a message for him). He called me back in the afternoon, and we shot the chit for a bit. I ordered a beacon ( he send me a tracker2), and he said he would send it out Monday morning. Friday afternoon when I got my mail, there it was.

Great guy, Great staff, Great store.

For being 5+hrs away,and not carrying Doo(but has stuff for the Cat woodhauler). I would shop there in a heartbeat.

Thanks T&T :beer: :beer: :d

Last edited:

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed, awesome people to deal with, bought most of my parts for the M8 from them, and have always received them in a couple days..Top Notch service, look forward to dealing with them again

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called Terry, last Saturday morning(left a message for him). He called me back in the afternoon, and we shot the chit for a bit. I ordered a beacon ( he send me a tracker2), and he said he would send it out Monday morning. Friday afternoon when I got my mail, there it was.

Great guy, Great staff, Great store.

For being 5+hrs away,and not carrying Doo(but has stuff for the Cat woodhauler). I would shop there in a heartbeat.

Thanks T&T :beer: :beer: :d

suck up

:d

i think i had the best customer service from T&T -
Kurtis drove to my house (2 hours?) to deliver a Christmas present (tracker2 for polcat) ON Christmas Eve!

Top Bottom