Kudoes Snow and Mud Team

CAN-DOO

Grampa Member
Reaction score
Good Day all,
A few years ago when my/our buddy was kicking around the idea of a web site for Quadding and for Sledding I dubiosly supported him saying it was a great idea.....likley because the first banner versions included me on the Can- Doo in the water. I hand out cards and spread the word of mouth about this cool new site, attended some organized events and hang banners proudly displaying my support. I tell you I gotta say CONGRADULATIONS! To all of you, not only the man with the vision but all of you who support this site. You Moderators and site supporters that are unnamed or otherwise un recongnized, take a bow and a word of praise for your efforts. Of course I must mention the understanding spouses of those earlier listed...the list goes on. This site could not have achieved the success it has without the involvement and support of all of you who pitch in. I was there last year for a dismal but hopeful turnout at the First annual event and was truly amazed at the attendance in Rocky this year. I can only surmise that next year is going to be over the top. I am not on here much, to the chagrin of Ronnie and others who admonish me but I continue to talk you up out there and am proud to be a supporter of the once little and now growing community of Snow and Mud folks. Ronnie......You were right, "built it and they will come", Good on you buddy.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Day all,
A few years ago when my/our buddy was kicking around the idea of a web site for Quadding and for Sledding I dubiosly supported him saying it was a great idea.....likley because the first banner versions included me on the Can- Doo in the water. I hand out cards and spread the word of mouth about this cool new site, attended some organized events and hang banners proudly displaying my support. I tell you I gotta say CONGRADULATIONS! To all of you, not only the man with the vision but all of you who support this site. You Moderators and site supporters that are unnamed or otherwise un recongnized, take a bow and a word of praise for your efforts. Of course I must mention the understanding spouses of those earlier listed...the list goes on. This site could not have achieved the success it has without the involvement and support of all of you who pitch in. I was there last year for a dismal but hopeful turnout at the First annual event and was truly amazed at the attendance in Rocky this year. I can only surmise that next year is going to be over the top. I am not on here much, to the chagrin of Ronnie and others who admonish me but I continue to talk you up out there and am proud to be a supporter of the once little and now growing community of Snow and Mud folks. Ronnie......You were right, "built it and they will come", Good on you buddy.
It's true what he says....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Avery you really need to get on here more often,Very well spoken!
catmando!

Top Bottom