KTM electric race bike?

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow. says due for release in as little as 24 months.

sorry if this is a repost.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was reading the comments section after the article and one jumped out...

"It's not ZERO emmisions. It is defered emissions.
The electricity to charge it comes from somewhere and the carbon foorprint is moved to that location. Also the waste from the batteries when dead is another toxic thing to be dealt with."

I wish more people would understand that no unlike other groups who use propaganda to further their cause enviromental groups are often no better, they rave about the advantages but leave out the fact that all these batteries have a lifespan and will end up in waste facility, besides the plastic shells are.....you got it....petrolium byproduct....

Anyone who wants an example of the tree huggers using propoganda as opposed to informed education visit the groups STRIPE (S&M member) has on his sig line...and the issues they face with greenies wanting "no one can touch the f%&n forest" as opposed to proper forestry management...

K sorry rant over :rant:

Bogger:beer:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was reading the comments section after the article and one jumped out...

"It's not ZERO emmisions. It is defered emissions.
The electricity to charge it comes from somewhere and the carbon foorprint is moved to that location. Also the waste from the batteries when dead is another toxic thing to be dealt with."

I wish more people would understand that no unlike other groups who use propaganda to further their cause enviromental groups are often no better, they rave about the advantages but leave out the fact that all these batteries have a lifespan and will end up in waste facility, besides the plastic shells are.....you got it....petrolium byproduct....

Anyone who wants an example of the tree huggers using propoganda as opposed to informed education visit the groups STRIPE (S&M member) has on his sig line...and the issues they face with greenies wanting "no one can touch the f%&n forest" as opposed to proper forestry management...

K sorry rant over :rant:

Bogger:beer:

Aah I was going to make a comment about that but you said it well. I worked out at one of the powerplants west of Edmonton and you'd think it was a little less clean when you see 220 tons of coal getting burned in each unit, every hour. Three units at the one I worked at. thats over 15,000 tons a day of coal in that one plant.

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
So....how would you rate the "displacement" in reguards to cc's? Hey, man, I race a XXXXX killiwatt bike? How would you compare it to a 500cc YZ? Are quads next to go electric? Would you use a gas winch because it would draw too much from the main batteries if you were stuck? So many questions, so little beer.....hehehe

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I dunno it just doesn't seem right. Think of how exciting it would be to watch a bunch of quiet bikes go around a track??? Almost as bad as watching a baseball game. :beer::mad:

Top Bottom