KTM 530xcw mountain Horse 4 Sale

whopper809

Reaction score
09 KTM 530xcw bought new in jan 2011. Has never seen dirt and only been to the sand dunes once in Oregon. Bike has less then 50hrs on it. Mountain horse kit is the ST 121" on Fox Floats and was all redone with new bearings and new sprockets last winter. Bike is all stock and comes with everything to ride on dirt which the tires are still brand new. It is both electric and kick start. Bike has a factory headlight/taillight kit added and upgraded to a halogen bulb. I have three seats for it. The factory seat that sucks pretty bad but could be used to make a custom seat, a factory soft seat and a custom seat made by Fisher. Bike has always been serviced after every trip to the mountains and kept meticulously clean. Only reason for selling is cause I now have two Mountain Horse snow bikes and obviously only require one, so someone will get a real sweet clean bike that really hurts me to let it go since I purchased it brand new and took good care of it. $11000 OBO bike is located by Spruce Grove AB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the bike I rode last April which made me sell my sled and buy my own snowbike. It is in perfect condition as the pics show. If I had the extra dough I would buy this thing today for my wife or son to ride with me. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

whopper809

Reaction score
what bike are you replacing it with?

I found a Husaberg 570 with the mountain horse kit with low hrs just like my KTM with a few nice extras for a "can't pass up kinda deal" so I grabbed it up. Mind you I still need to get a custom seat made which sucks cause that's 3weeks and $300.

whopper809

Reaction score
I'm sure the kit was built in 09. I bought it used in 2011 before I actually had a bike for it. So I'm guessing that makes it a 2010 model year.

whopper809

Reaction score
If you meant "selling it " no I won't separate it. If your after one just call them up. Easy to deal with. Great product.

Last edited:

weldor

Reaction score
Nice looking ride. I really like what you did with the header wrap. I wish I seen that before, my Klim pants now have some war wounds.

whopper809

Reaction score
Nice looking ride. I really like what you did with the header wrap. I wish I seen that before, my Klim pants now have some war wounds.

Thanks.. That wraps cheap too. 15' for $30. I burnt a pair of riding pants before I wrapped it. Thankfully I bought my Klim to replace the first burnt pants. Lol.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I liked the looks but didn't think of the pants burning thing. I burnt a hole in my last year. Good enough excuse to do it. Thanks.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Me and James M. are headed to Mcbride this weekend.What day is good for us to swing by and pick this up so we can test ride/demo this unit?

whopper809

Reaction score
Me and James M. are headed to Mcbride this weekend.What day is good for us to swing by and pick this up so we can test ride/demo this unit?

Too late Mike. Sold the mountain horse kit tonight. And no you can't borrow my other one. Lol

Top Bottom