Krazy Lady

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all... I've been riding a Rev XP 146" for about three years. I had the privelage to ride and shoot stills quite a bit with the Krazy Canadian this past year and decided I needed a longer track to keep up and get into the places where he wanted to film from. I only got a few rides on the XP 163" and started to try some deadly chutes myself (OK maybe not deadly in Krazy Canadian standards, but deadly for a stock 800). :wetpants:

It didn't take long for me to realize that I was going to need more horse-power as well!

I'll be on an Arctic Cat M8 Snopro 163" with a Twisted Turbo this year. My boyfriend and I will be out with our cameras again this year... He's on an M8 Twisted as well. Check out our website www.highmarkadventures.ca and come out and experience world-class riding in Beautiful BC!!!

Amy

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...

There will be a whole crew of us with BCR in castlegar Feb 24-27.....

Maybe see you then....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...

There will be a whole crew of us with BCR in castlegar Feb 24-27.....

Maybe see you then....

Already in tune with the BCR ride Bogger... I think there is a plan for a bit of a shin-dig/bon-fire at our place... We live at the bottom of Ladybird :)

Here's a little footage that my BF took of me on my stocker last year. Not the best angles on some of the chutes, but there's 7 first female ascents, and the music is kickass.

Youtube linky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJV-SP3d2Mg

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and Glad to have you here KrazyLady!!!:thumbsup2:
Hmmm....Another KrazyLady...I'm sure we'll get some great footage of you beating us boys.
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Show some pics of your adventures or of your machines.

Top Bottom