Krazy Canadian.......wins Again

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Danno ................you the MAN....................BACK TO BACK VICTORIES. BEST SNOWMOBILE PERFORMANCE AWARD from the XTREMEY AWARDS. For those of you that know Dan from videos,you dont need to be told He is the best. But something many dont know is Dan is a fine human being. He is very well spoken and truely humble in nature.When ever I see Him I always ask him " So how is the greatest chute climber in the world doing?" It's funny to see him blush.
I'am getting better Danno, healing slowly.Lets ride in June. Norns here we come.
Congrats again Dan nobody deserves it more, I should of sent down a picture of someone stuck on the trail for the awards ceramony in L.A.:D
Hey DAN " how is the best chute climber in the world { AGAIN } doing.?"

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah congrats dan.. And yah dan is hilarious in person, he is about the same in person as he is in the vid's.. Way to go man.

GRD

Reaction score
Way to go Danno ................you the MAN....................BACK TO BACK VICTORIES. BEST SNOWMOBILE PERFORMANCE AWARD from the XTREMEY AWARDS. For those of you that know Dan from videos,you dont need to be told He is the best. But something many dont know is Dan is a fine human being. He is very well spoken and truely humble in nature.When ever I see Him I always ask him " So how is the greatest chute climber in the world doing?" It's funny to see him blush.
I'am getting better Danno, healing slowly.Lets ride in June. Norms here we come.
Congrats again Dan nobody deserves it more, I should of sent down a picture of someone stuck on the trail for the awards ceramony in L.A.:D
Hey DAN " how is the best chute climber in the world { AGAIN } doing.?"

Congrats DAN! Hopefully some day I will get to watch you ride in person!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Dan congrats!!...Best parts of the sled videos his climbs and his humor!!:D And the fact he climbs places mountain sheep wouldn't try!!:D

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of my son's & mine favorite riders met Dan at the sled show and is a super cool guy! Congrats on winning another award keep on setting the snowmobile world on fire!!!:specool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I think the Krazy Canadian brings some much need excitement to the sport of sledding. He is always happy and full of energy even when he's not riding.
Here is a shot of him with Rknight111 at the snowmobile show.

Attachments

• KCan.jpg
    KCan.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 309

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good pick but where is Ron's other hand by the look on Dan's face?????/....lol:D

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Thanks for all the votes,,, a huge honor winning again..filming is going very good,,, my first movie is over half way completed,, Krazy Canadian Adventures... the Thunderstruck guys where here filming last week... some cool thing done as usual...The turbo is being installed this week... M800 with Boondocker turbo system... Brian with Canadian Power Machines is doing the install, Mountain Mod light weight seat, slydog skiis from Benteck track repair, side vents from Menz Toys,,

bigg thanks to the sponsors who've helped me out again this season,,, Rory at Pure Addiction Motorsports, Ken with Kenergy compression and MainJet Motorsports down here in Nelson BC,, best Arctic Cat/ Honda dealership around..

Thanks to everyone who voted... Very much appreciate all the Love and lotsa Love back at all

cheers

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now a reliable source says riding into July for Dan's neck of the woods.:D:D:D:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that where we are doing the blind fold thing?
cant wait! at least it will be warm if ya have to TOW me out!
Whats this WE chit. Nobody but you offered to do the Stevie Wonder sled show.:D
Your very optimistic thinking your machine will be towable. Realistically if we can bring you out in 6 Glad bags, ya done good:D
Stay tuned:D

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
I am surprised there was no comment about the shirt! I am going there again and Dan is coming to the Lodge. So far the Sun has not cooperated and I still have guys at the Lodge. Here are a few pics of last months ride with Dan! Cheers, Rene.

Attachments

• IMG_3334 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3334 (Large).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3340 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3340 (Large).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3350 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3350 (Large).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3327 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3327 (Large).jpg