klim boots ????'s

shockman

Reaction score
Need to decide quickly on which boots to get from klim. Can anyone comment on the Artic GTX versus Radium GTX. Looking for a warm boot for cold weather riding and like the idea of a removable liner but would go with the Artic if warm and less bulky??
Oh and Klim says to order one size bigger than your normal size?? any comment on this would be great as I will order without a chance to try them on.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Need to decide quickly on which boots to get from klim. Can anyone comment on the Artic GTX versus Radium GTX. Looking for a warm boot for cold weather riding and like the idea of a removable liner but would go with the Artic if warm and less bulky??
Oh and Klim says to order one size bigger than your normal size?? any comment on this would be great as I will order without a chance to try them on.

I just bought the Arctic GTXs...was out on the weekend -26C...feet were warm...best piece of gear I've bought in a long time next to the KLIM Jacket and pants. Highly recommend them.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website

Yes...the one size bigger is the right way to go...!!!!

shockman

Reaction score
I just bought the Arctic GTXs...was out on the weekend -26C...feet were warm...best piece of gear I've bought in a long time next to the KLIM Jacket and pants. Highly recommend them.

How about sizeing??

beet me to it!! THANKS

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep im one size bigger and they fit perfect...as for the model i got adrenaline gtx and these are the best boots in the world. always warm and always dry. im all klimed out now from head to toe and it sure makes the experience just that much more enjoyable.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of Pacific Trails from costco last year. First time ever i can leave the house with them on, go snowmobiling all day and return home with them .....and have try feet. Oh and they cost under 60 bucks.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the radium boots and love them work great in the cold super waterproof I wear a size 9 shoe and size 10 boot really recommend the radium boots feel kinda like a snowboard boot a little bulkier but very supportive and extremely durable

hihi962

Reaction score
yep im one size bigger and they fit perfect...as for the model i got adrenaline gtx and these are the best boots in the world. always warm and always dry. im all klimed out now from head to toe and it sure makes the experience just that much more enjoyable.

I agree, and have the same boots/klim suit, the Adrenalines are also actually narrower then the other boots, so they fit on the foot rails more easily when you are jumping side to side.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, and have the same boots/klim suit, the Adrenalines are also actually narrower then the other boots, so they fit on the foot rails more easily when you are jumping side to side.

ya my friend has different type and the are extremely bulky compared to mine.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted the Radium GTX because of the removable liner...but went in and tried them on walked around and found them bulky...so went with the Arctic...I never used to get cold feet but latley they seem cold all the time so wanted the warmest boot they made....re sizing I have a wide foot and normally wear a size 10, the Kilms I wear now fit perfect and there a size 13....

Tried the 12's and they were just to tight.....

Good boots just look the other way when they ring in the price........

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
I wanted the GTX rbecause of the removable liner...but went in and tried them on walked around and found them bulky...so went with the Arctic...I never used to get cold feet but latley they seem cold all the time so wanted the warmest boot they made....re sizing I have a wide foot and normally wear a size 10, the Kilms I wear now fit perfect and there a size 13....

Tried the 12's and they were just to tight.....

Good boots just look the other way when they ring in the price........

Yip...a little pricey but well worth it...love my Arctic GTXs :beer::d:beer:

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim are awesome boots.....no matter which style you go with. We have the Klim Radiums, and the Adrenalines....the Radiums fit a good size SMALLER than the Adrenalines, and I've heard the same with the new Arctic's. The Radiums are a HEAVY boot, lots of ankle support, and the removable liner is nice too.

My fav's are the Adrenalines though, nice and light, and soooooooo warm. Never been wet and we've ridden in all snow conditions.

Good Luck, you won't be disappointed with Klim for sure. :perfect10::perfect10::perfect10:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stock both the adrenaline gtx and the arctic gtx boots in most sizes and could easily ship them to you if you like. I dont stock the radium due to the fact that people dont seem to really care for them as they are so bulky. Had one pair in stock our first year and it took me all year to get rid of them.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ihave the addrealine gtx and find them bulky and stiff for MTN riding.I have switched back to my $50 walmart specials,they get damp on a wet day but they feel like a pair of sneakers on and I can jump from side to side easier.BTW my wife had her foot trapped in the footwells of her 09 RMK700 twice when she fell off this weekend with the klim boots being large in the toe area.She was lucky not to have suffered a broken ankle.They do keep you warm and dry just a little bulky and stiff for me

Top Bottom