Klim Avy Vest 14 L Avy Pack

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked one of these up this season after trying it on at the Alberta Sled Show. I love it. It feels so much lighter on my back and shoulders compared to my old Highmark bag, and still carries everything I really need on my back. I added the quick deploy probe case as well. Bonus is that it provides similar protection to my chest protector, so I was able to lose that this season as well.

The built in goggle wipe also dealt with the one grip I had with the Atlas 16 which covered up the wipe on my Klim Lochsa.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I picked one of these up this season after trying it on at the Alberta Sled Show. I love it. It feels so much lighter on my back and shoulders compared to my old Highmark bag, and still carries everything I really need on my back. I added the quick deploy probe case as well. Bonus is that it provides similar protection to my chest protector, so I was able to lose that this season as well.

The built in goggle wipe also dealt with the one grip I had with the Atlas 16 which covered up the wipe on my Klim Lochsa.
thanks for the comment, its a great pack and it just gets more comfortable the more you wear it!

Top Bottom