KingQuad snorkel

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone snorkeled their 750 Kingquad and if you have? How did you run the CVT exhaust? I'm about to tear into mine and needing some ideas. If you have pics even better or a link to where to i can get a better idea. The intake stuff is easy to do just that rear one is tough to figure:help: out/

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snorkleyouratv.com check this website out. There are 2 options for the king quads. This guy has snorkling quads down to a science.

Black08Brute

Reaction score
How does it get you to know your quad better if ya build the kit your self? Still have to tear it down the same amount. Might learn how to cut PVC and measure.

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me like most used a flex hose, ran it over the drive shaft, then down under the left side of the motor . highlifter and nyrock had a decent walk through.

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just helped my buddy do his he got all his info from nyroc. Had pics to go with it

Sent from my pimpin iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hard plumbed most of it, at the front I cut of the pipe at the top where the clamp is then use a reducer and drilled out the plastic ran it through, at the rear get rid of every thing. I used another reducer that slides right in to the cvt openning, hard plumbed it over the rear drive shaft, the used a flex hose and ran it under the left side of the engine but above the frame so you need to remove the plastic where you put your foot, ran it up to the front about 8-10" from the top of the plastic fender and hard plumbed the rest. Dry fit all the pieces that you use to go over the drive shaft first for proper fit. I then use masking tap and ran it length wise across the joints so I could see were it need to join the pipe together when I took it apart, I didn't have a white marker thats all. I siliconed the pipe reducer into the cvt, and at the front pipe reducer then for add protection rapped it with electrical tape. Oh yeh I also rapped the left side that goes under the engine with heat resistant tape, it is a foam tape raped with aluminum I have pics but cant figure how to install them on here, sorry, hope that helps some. Looks great and cost me $45 and doesn't leak (tested, it) one less worry.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey sparks if it were me don't use the flex pipe... the crap we go through ur liable to get a branch in there and riper her off....

and i don't want to tow a king.....

we 'll hard plumber her.... bring beer and lots of plastic pipe, couplers ect...

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the flex hose sits on top of the skid plate and under the engine, you can't get to it unless you remove the left hand step panel,

Top Bottom