king quad wont start

boon

Reaction score
I have an 09 king quad 750,It died on me the other day-just quit and i havent been able to get it started since.Ive changed the plug and there is spark,so obviously it has something to do with the fuel system.Is there anybody out there that can help point me in the right direction?????

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try the fuel relay, usually the problem, or check fuel filter

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry. I thought I read there is no spark.

You need spark, fuel and compression. If you end up with fuel, you could look at valves, valve timing (chain), actual mechanical compression.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry. I thought I read there is no spark.

You need spark, fuel and compression. If you end up with fuel, you could look at valves, valve timing (chain), actual mechanical compression.

some guys have had bad luck with a fuel relay, fuel filter. but always best to start with the simple stuff first. also the battery needs to be up to max charge, kings just don't like poor batteries. could just about guarantee he has no mechanical problems as such. suzuki motors are close to bullet proof, although if he had the air intake off without cleaning off the connections all bets are off. just don't like dirt in the intake for some reason.

check the easy stuff first. fuel relay, electrical connections, fuel filter etc.

also the best site for kings is the www.nyroc.com site. by far the best site for king quad info.

Last edited:
Top Bottom