King Quad mods

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
king_quad, hello and welcome to the site. If you want more low end and mid range power and remove the rev limiters, you should look into the VDI ecm module. The VDI is the only module that allows you to adjust timing and fuel as required.Locally built in Calgary and Very good service from Lyle.
As far as pipes go, I am not sure how much power is gained. HMF. Yoshimira, and others are available.
Good luck and don`t hesitate if you have any more questions.

feyd

Reaction score
king_quad, hello and welcome to the site. If you want more low end and mid range power and remove the rev limiters, you should look into the VDI ecm module. The VDI is the only module that allows you to adjust timing and fuel as required.Locally built in Calgary and Very good service from Lyle.
As far as pipes go, I am not sure how much power is gained. HMF. Yoshimira, and others are available.
Good luck and don`t hesitate if you have any more questions.

I agree...The VDI Copperhead is a great unit.....that along with the M109R injector mod make the KQ even better then it already is.

The only thing I don't agree with totally is the "very good service" from Lyle. His service is AMAZING! Answering emails and phone calls almost any time during the day/evening and at night aswell.

Top Bottom