Killed 1st mosquito today.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've contacted PETA and we are starting a mosquito repopulation campaign in Fernie. Obviously your recreational activities are part of the problem... the municipality spraying well that right there is a fundamental wrong... municipalities are funded by the taxpayer and can not be allowed to impose the death of an entire species.....

Bob Barker is on his way to kick your azz.....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I've contacted PETA and we are starting a mosquito repopulation campaign in Fernie. Obviously your recreational activities are part of the problem... the municipality spraying well that right there is a fundamental wrong... municipalities are funded by the taxpayer and can not be allowed to impose the death of an entire species.....

Bob Barker is on his way to kick your azz.....

First of all to hell with Bob Barker, whoever he is! Secondly,the same for PETA. Thirdly, it isnt' spraying per se....they drop a chemical with the helicopter into the standing water and the chemical kills the nymphs/larve.....no harm to anything else. Very specific and believe me it works as we have no mosquitoes.

As far as the last statement......wanna bet?

Happy swatting up there near Edmnotonchuck.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First of all to hell with Bob Barker, whoever he is! Secondly,the same for PETA. Thirdly, it isnt' spraying per se....they drop a chemical with the helicopter into the standing water and the chemical kills the nymphs/larve.....no harm to anything else. Very specific and believe me it works as we have no mosquitoes.

As far as the last statement......wanna bet?

Happy swatting up there near Edmnotonchuck.......

You don't know Bob Barker? You 2 would be about the same age.:d:d:beer::beer:

Top Bottom