Kijiji morons??? Is this still for sale?

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you sell it for $20,000 I work out of town and I will arrange shipping give me your pay pal account info so I can deposit the money thanks

We can all work together and stop this. All you have to do is play along. let them spend there money on shipping. Send them a box with a rock in it. After they waste their own money a few times the scam will stop.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amazing bmx for spring Lloydminster Alberta image 1
View larger image

Date Listed01-Dec-14
Price
$500.00
Address3103 48 Avenue, Lloydminster, SK S9V 1C5, Canada
View map
For Sale ByOwner
It's a year old.
It's in good condition
Just needs new handle bars witch aren't a lot

This ad was posted from the Kijiji app.
You can download the app from Google Play.
Visits: 0

Found this one on kijiji. Must be a heck of a bike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad this thread was bumped.

This past weekend I went on a sled buying effort via kajiji. I went through all the ads narrowed by some search parameters. I contacted the sellers on sleds I was interested in. And guess what, about half of them were already sold.

This is why buyer's start any contact with 'is it still for sale?' Bad sellers frequently leave their ads up.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, looking for a truck and found the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so fawking sick of Vagigi morons. I have a bunch of stuff on there for sale....every day somebody asks "is it still for sale?" I say yep...never hear from the guy again. People tell you they'll be there at 5...never show up. The first guy to actually show up is gonna get a fukk of a deal on the whole works so I don't have to deal with the bottom feeders anymore.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so fawking sick of Vagigi morons. I have a bunch of stuff on there for sale....every day somebody asks "is it still for sale?" I say yep...never hear from the guy again. People tell you they'll be there at 5...never show up. The first guy to actually show up is gonna get a fukk of a deal on the whole works so I don't have to deal with the bottom feeders anymore.

Link?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
what are you selling? everything you own is mint, even if I don't need it I may want it......lol

Pantherscry

Reaction score

I couldnt agree more!!!! Can't count on anyone to show up these days. Even worse I went to someone's house to buy someting and they were not home. Didn't answer their phone. Should have put a brick through the window.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted an ad using the kijiji app and it won't let me delete it!!! I emailed kijiji and they said it is a problem with the app right now???

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you not get an email from kijiji when you posted? When ever I've posted off the app I got an email and that's where I accessed it to delete add upon sale.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are you going to pay? PayPal or third party, out of town cheque? You want it shipped?

haha, just kidding,

but could you deliver, and i may be able to pay weekly, very weakly . lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom