Kijiji morons??? Is this still for sale?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you sell it for $20,000 I work out of town and I will arrange shipping give me your pay pal account info so I can deposit the money thanks

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you sell it for $20,000 I work out of town and I will arrange shipping give me your pay pal account info so I can deposit the money thanks

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

LMAO!!! I have got that one so many times. My reply is usually f*** off lol

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6:45-can I come look at it at 8:00?
6:55-sure address is ---------
7:10-ok see you at 8:00
8:10- are you coming ??
8:40- sorry dude I forgot

What the fawk!!!!

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6:45-can I come look at it at 8:00?
6:55-sure address is ---------
7:10-ok see you at 8:00
8:10- are you coming ??
8:40- sorry dude I forgot

What the fawk!!!!

Or

8:30 - sorry man, something came up and I need the money for something else.

ltw

Reaction score
I have been getting that a lot lately as well. I don't what the heck is going on with that. I have had probably 20 people ask me the same thing. I think it was because I put serious inquiries only and maybe they just like to piss me off I don't know. The last one I got emailed at about 5:00am. I remove my ads shortly after its sold. I know when I buy something I usually include several questions including if it is still for sale and try to get a contact number if it's not listed. I then call the person. I would sooner know what type of person I am dealing with if I am going to give them my hard earned cash. I guess that's why some people trade in. Weed out the lookers.

1BIGBADSLVRAM

Reaction score
I get the "is it still for sale" a lot too and I kinda figure some of the times its someone that has something similar for sale or thinking about selling and they just want to see if mine sold

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just asked the other day if my remote control warn winch switch was still for sale for 5 bucks. I forgot i had even put on kijiji. I had to even go check to see if i still had it.

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over half of the ads I reply to are already sold, I ask all the time if thing are still for sale cause there no point of asking a bunch of questions about a item that sold a month ago. I know lots of guys delete their ads as soon as it sells but there is an equal number of kijiji morons that dont

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a Kijiji unicorn stop by to buy my sled.

Texted asked if it was cool if he stopped by, Showed up early, didn't kick the tires, had a decent deposit in hand and didn't frig around on price. Shocked to say the least after dealing 7 prior idiots.

1BIGBADSLVRAM

Reaction score
Over half of the ads I reply to are already sold, I ask all the time if thing are still for sale cause there no point of asking a bunch of questions about a item that sold a month ago. I know lots of guys delete their ads as soon as it sells but there is an equal number of kijiji morons that dont

I agree, but I get the "is it still for sale", and my reply is always "yes it is", as I always delete my ads as soon as the item sells. Then I don't get any response.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a Kijiji unicorn stop by to buy my sled.

Texted asked if it was cool if he stopped by, Showed up early, didn't kick the tires, had a decent deposit in hand and didn't frig around on price. Shocked to say the least after dealing 7 prior idiots.
OMG, thought they were extinct.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Had the same thing happen to me lots.
So I always ask as you never know. And some never even respond or take their ad down. Pisses me off.

Top Bottom