Kids in the hall

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who thinks there should be a forum for the younger members?? (Like Horsepower Honey's) p.s. 40 is not young.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not quite the reaction i was hoping for. But i guess there's not a lot of kids on here anyhow.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Peak Seeker. What age group are you talking about? What your ages? Young members state you age please if you want. Thanks

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peak Seeker. What age group are you talking about? What your ages? Young members state you age please if you want. Thanks

I don't really get what your askin here. But we don't need a new forum. Was just an thought.

S

stripe

RON-RKnight111 is dedicated to keeping S&M a family forum for all ages this is one of the reasons for having so Minny mods on one of the things we watch out for is foul language fighting and so on and we edit as littel as we need to but we do edit if we have to to keep it a great place for all ages

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it is a really good idea. Would be good for the younger people to have a place more or less to themselves.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you want to know my age or the age Im told I act? There is a huge difference.

Top Bottom