Keystone

Big Bark

Reaction score
Went to Keystone on Thursday 12th of Febrauary
Conditions were great
Snow was 10" to 20" fresh and lots of base.
The shovel out was good to go and we were the only tracks back there.
Light was a bit flat which is a small price to pay for fresh snow this week.
I know Revy will be packed this week end and I wanted to let users know that Keystone is highly recomended
Left Sylvan Lake at 4AM got to Keystone at 10AM burned a tank of fuel in the doo, loaded on the truck @ 5:00PM and back at home in bed by Midnight
12 hours driving 7 hours riding
Was it worth it
Hell Ya!

Attachments

• Doo Pics 002E.jpg
    Doo Pics 002E.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Keystone FEB 12.jpg
    Keystone FEB 12.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 36

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree about the truck. I'm not a Ford fan but that truck and those wheels are nice! Glad you had a good trip. I have a sled/quad shop just outside of Sylvan, I don't remember noticing your truck around town?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bling bling bling. I like the Sherriff Bufford T. Justice badge on the grille. Original.

Big Bark

Reaction score
I agree about the truck. I'm not a Ford fan but that truck and those wheels are nice! Glad you had a good trip. I have a sled/quad shop just outside of Sylvan, I don't remember noticing your truck around town?

I Live on the Kuusamo road just West of town and try to avoid any kind of Human contact. Also the truck is so fast all you would see is a blur of bling :)
I tried to get NOS from you the other day but you could not stay late.
Have you put your Quad on the Dyno? Chuck had my 86 250R on the Dyno at Ronin in Sylvan on Friday. It put 73HP to the rear wheels the Dyno is a Factory Pro made by Mustang which is suppossed to read low he said to add 15% to the 73HP if I wanted a Dynojet reading.

Big Bark

Reaction score
So how does your RK tek 860 work

Amazing. I had it professionaly built by Chuck Downey at Lake Side motorcylce Service in Sylvan Lake 403-746-3119. IMO Chuck is hands down the best small engine mechanic in North America. He also built my 250R and was the Blackfoot / Suzuki head race mechanic for Clint McBain etc. I recommend taking any modification product to him to get the best results. The porting was no good from RK teck so he fixed that up. It has 9000 foot domes so I need to run 100 octane. He set the NOS to a double 5 which is about a 50HP shot. To put it into perspective on a wide open hill a Nitro turbo with 15 pounds boost highmark and a stock XP 163 high mark My sled would be exactly half way in between. Cost installed, tuned, clutched with the NOS is around 6000.00 CDN

Big Bark

Reaction score
dude...that truck is SICK

nice sleddin pics too

Best part about it is that I get 20MPG with 38" Tires :beep:
Anyone with a Ford 6.4 that wants double HP double Torque and +6MPG check out my websight Dirty Diesel Customs I have everything in stock in Red Deer to Smarten up your 6.4.

Attachments

• F350 008E.jpg
    F350 008E.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Doo Pics 004E.JPG
    Doo Pics 004E.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 28

McLuvin

Reaction score
Amazing. I had it professionaly built by Chuck Downey at Lake Side motorcylce Service in Sylvan Lake 403-746-3119. IMO Chuck is hands down the best small engine mechanic in North America. He also built my 250R and was the Blackfoot / Suzuki head race mechanic for Clint McBain etc. I recommend taking any modification product to him to get the best results. The porting was no good from RK teck so he fixed that up. It has 9000 foot domes so I need to run 100 octane. He set the NOS to a double 5 which is about a 50HP shot. To put it into perspective on a wide open hill a Nitro turbo with 15 pounds boost highmark and a stock XP 163 high mark My sled would be exactly half way in between. Cost installed, tuned, clutched with the NOS is around 6000.00 CDN

I'll have to give you a shout for our next test and tune session. I'd like to give that 860 a run motor to motor.
Later. Jason

Big Bark

Reaction score
I am used to it so it is no big deal 8' ramp 5.5' high deck but Evan had a hard time getting the blue bomber up there we ended up loading it by hand

Top Bottom