keystone/standard

rollingthunder

Reaction score
this place have room to turn and park 4 place trailers on a saturday? how far to the cabin?

Last edited:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from passed trips out it can get pretty tight,even if hiways has pushed back banks and small turn out.and I believe cabins around 20ish k back off trail.if its cloudy you won't get in to far.and if your back there and system comes in you better have food.we stayed overnight 2yrs ago not by choice.and the one sidehill is vary fun at best

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty big country GO with someone that knows the area. As being back at cabin and making it back can be 2 differnt trips escecially if it snows and weather changes.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this place have room to turn and park 4 place trailers on a saturday? how far to the cabin?

Parking at this time of year is down on the two lane road. A small area is cleared opposite the logging road. If no one is already parked there it is easy to miss it and drive right by, even when you have been there before. Don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caribou closures in effect in this area as well. Know where you are going and stay out if the closed area.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a very LONG ride into the cabin, and no grooming!!!!!!!!! but well worth it usually !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Parking at this time of year is down on the two lane road. A small area is cleared opposite the logging road. If no one is already parked there it is easy to miss it and drive right by, even when you have been there before. Don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes:
and a long ass trip to the next turn around spot....... better just to switch lanes and back up to the turn out!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I wouldn't use the cabin as a goal to reach..... try reaching the shute first, and if it aint shoveled out..... don't even worry about the cabin!!!!

Spend the money and get a guide to go into Keystone...... and stay away from the ridge on the left going in.... it's a big drop to something solid!!!!!

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI It's 25 km from the highway to the cabin.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going tomorrow BIG system up north of revy!!!:d:d

just like winter up there,couldn't see anything.lots blowing. I say 30+ up there of heavier snow need to go back in sunny day.drove up 5ish k vary soft rd.

Last edited:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going tomorrow BIG system up north of revy!!!:d:d

just like winter up there,couldn't see anything.lots blowing. I say 30+ up there of heavier snow need to go back in sunny day.drove up 5ish k vary soft rd.

:d:d:dthis was today

Top Bottom