Website
www.youtube.com
Kevin O’Leary mulls leadership run as Conservatives regroup | Globalnews.ca

And go...
giphy.gif

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can run a business and make money then why the hell not?? If we can elect people that are still in post sec school or just got out and have no life experince how much worse can he be??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd vote for anyone on this forum before him..... he's a billionaire and out of touch with people like me that scratch out a living. No thanks.
But a business man that accounts for every dollar and cent

We now have a spoiled brat that never paid for sh!t, doesn't understand one bit

What would u rather have

chedder

Reaction score
I'd vote for anyone on this forum before him..... he's a billionaire and out of touch with people like me that scratch out a living. No thanks.
Not only that but he's not even a billionaire. He's a wannabe. And the way he made his money is more luck, timing, and possibly even fraud. Sold a garbage company to Mattel at the height of the dot com bubble.

Reaction score
But a business man that accounts for every dollar and cent

We now have a spoiled brat that never paid for sh!t, doesn't understand one bit

What would u rather have

I'm pretty sure I was already clear on that. "Anyone from this forum".

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Fraud? Please explain.

He announces he may consider going for leadership and now let the red flags raise, the accusations fly, and the conspiracies start.

Doesn't matter who possibly gets in someone will throw out their beliefs and accusations of said person.

People don't like O'leary because he's a pompous ass who speaks his mind regardless of what people may think. IMHO I think he just says what most of us think. I for one think maybe for once not having a politician run things for a few years may not be terrible. Especially one who has made himself into a financial power house.

As far as the living in Boston comment he also has two homes in Ontario including his main residence in TO.

I'm not for or against him but maybe people should relax and learn about before spouting off bout someone because you've seen a few YouTube clips and some dragons den. Atleast you know he's not in it for the money or benefits

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's basically following in Trump's footsteps, both have opposite traits of a typical politician as they are no BS guy, IMO what politics needs. Trump has began a trend in politics, whether or not he is voted in. Expect to see several more Trump copy cats popping up, O'Leary is one of them....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey if Arnold can do it in California, and does a good job

Why the hell not

chedder

Reaction score
Fraud? Please explain.

He announces he may consider going for leadership and now let the red flags raise, the accusations fly, and the conspiracies start.

I'm not for or against him but maybe people should relax and learn about before spouting off bout someone because you've seen a few YouTube clips and some dragons den. Atleast you know he's not in it for the money or benefits

Fraud may have been the wrong word. There was a lawsuit launched against him alleging misrepresentation about the value of TLC, the company he sold to Mattel. I don't need to relax. I've followed this egomaniac for years, I'm not raising conspiracy theories. Maybe it is you that should do a little research on this clown who is not just a 'level headed successful businessman' , but a me first blowhard that loves the sound of his own voice.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not only that but he's not even a billionaire. He's a wannabe. And the way he made his money is more luck, timing, and possibly even fraud. Sold a garbage company to Mattel at the height of the dot com bubble.

Exactly this. He had a lot of luck on his side and some very questionable financial statements. The transaction with Mattel is one of the worst business transactions of the century they sold it for pennies on the dollar a few years later.

He is a blowhard a-hole with an opinion on everything that he sensationalizes to feed his little man ego. $1M investment in oil? Companies spend more than that on asswipe in a month, it's totally irrelevant. His life revolves around lining his own pockets and he would do nothing good for this country with his imagined leadership skills.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm not saying he's the right guy for the job.But the guy the guy doing the job right now has to go.He doesn't even have imagined "leadership skills". Only reason he got voted in was his last name.Well that and nice hair.
Exactly this. He had a lot of luck on his side and some very questionable financial statements. The transaction with Mattel is one of the worst business transactions of the century they sold it for pennies on the dollar a few years later.

He is a blowhard a-hole with an opinion on everything that he sensationalizes to feed his little man ego. $1M investment in oil? Companies spend more than that on asswipe in a month, it's totally irrelevant. His life revolves around lining his own pockets and he would do nothing good for this country with his imagined leadership skills.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the time Trudeau is done with his spending spree, the debt load will be so great nothing or no one will be able to reverse it. The entitled spoiled generation.. it is inconceivable that hunger will ever happen again.... Welfare is a right attitude .

Top Bottom