kelowna area need help

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im kelowna for few days anyone been up to or around bigwhite and hows it ridding around there the wifes going skiing so i can go sledding at the same time any help would be appreciated ,also dirrections would help seeing as im not from here , wensday is when im planning on going thanks in advance:beer: or any area that you recommend would help

XPeep

Reaction score
greystokes would be your best bet. its on the way up to big white. not alot of mountain riding but tons of meadows and good boondocking if the weather has been favorable. Three forks road is what you want to take off of hwy 33. here are some not so great maps of the area
are you riding with anyone up there? and how many hours do you have to ride?

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was looking to go tommorow , the part i need the guy that had one for me aint around and m&m wouldnt be able to rebuild my secondary for a couple of days and they dont sell kits :rant: first they had on then they dont sell them , get the feeling they wanted to bend me over with out a kiss:nono: wow when i get my new sled at least i know where not to go sorry dude was looking to go out for most of the day :(

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xpeep lol after i posted a fellow i was looking for is running the part i need to me so, im good to go :d if you want to hook up for sledding tomorrow im game 604 979 1314 kevin thanks

XPeep

Reaction score
xpeep lol after i posted a fellow i was looking for is running the part i need to me so, im good to go :d if you want to hook up for sledding tomorrow im game 604 979 1314 kevin thanks

number no good- check your PM

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it was fun xpeep thanks for showing me the great parking spot lol i still get a kick out of the pics when i look at them :d and yes id do it all over again :d lol sent them to my friends they had a million questions and they all started with HOW IN THE F......... did that happen lol :d i guess thats what builds great sledding memorys :p

Attachments

• Picture 929.jpg
    Picture 929.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 927.jpg
    Picture 927.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 37

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it was fun xpeep thanks for showing me the great parking spot lol i still get a kick out of the pics when i look at them :d and yes id do it all over again :d lol sent them to my friends they had a million questions and they all started with HOW IN THE F......... did that happen lol :d i guess thats what builds great sledding memorys :p

DOH:doh::homer::hand: now that there is a good stuck

cowboy-up69

Reaction score

What the F is right! How did you guys end up gettin BOTH sleds out?? Similiar thing happen to me, but not as big a hole, but still a bastard to get out.

XPeep

Reaction score
this was hiding directly on the other side of a blind hill we went over. It only took about an hour to get both sleds out. caved in the banks into the water, pulled the sled behind down and back, slid my XP down and rode them both out a path we cut in the side of the creek where it changed direction. Hit hard and fast with minimal cosmetic damage- rode the rest of the day no probs.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:
Thats awesome stuck guys:headbanger:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice, will have to remember that riding area next time I am down there with my sled.

Top Bottom