Kelly Brunlees - 50th Birthday

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

It's coming up on Kelly's 50th birthday on Nov 19th so to celebrate Roberta (Kelly's Wife) has organized a party for Kelly and welcomes everyone who is friends with Kelly to attend. Roberta and Kelly are really looking forward to seeing all the friends they use to go quading and sleding with.

Party Details:

Saturday November 22nd
From 1PM to 4PM
Dovercourt Community Hall
13510 Dovercourt Avenue (which is about 123 Avenue)

Kelly's health will play a factor into this party taking place so I will update this thread if anything changes.
:party:

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I will be there for sure. Is it a kid friendly event? My boys would love to say hi, they miss him on the trails!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My wife and I will be there for sure. Is it a kid friendly event? My boys would love to say hi, they miss him on the trails!

I would assume it will be, as I would also assume his grandkids would be in attendance.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah it will be kid friendly, everyone is welcome to come :d

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Kelly's health has taken a turn for the worst and the party will be at their house. Please call Roberta (Kelly's Wife) for their address 780 455-5710. Kelly is very much looking forward to seeing everyone. The party is still on:

Saturday November 22nd
From 1PM to 4PM

If you would like to visit Kelly before the party give Kelly and Roberta a call, they will be more than happy to have you over for a visit.

Top Bottom