Keep your eyes open folks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My apartment was broken into sometime on Friday, and they made off with a bunch of snowmobiling gear, the police have been brought in and are on the watch for it.

Missing is an entire bag of Skidoo gear (full layered outfit) Skidoo Modular Helmet, Skidoo boots, a castle racing cr2 blue and white jacket, Canon SD1100 Digital Camera, and a bag of dress pants.

Thanks All!

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
My apartment was broken into sometime on Friday, and they made off with a bunch of snowmobiling gear, the police have been brought in and are on the watch for it.

Missing is an entire bag of Skidoo gear (full layered outfit) Skidoo Modular Helmet, Skidoo boots, a castle racing cr2 blue and white jacket, Canon SD1100 Digital Camera, and a bag of dress pants.

Thanks All!

Oh Man TG that totally sucks....hope they get the lowlifes.....:(:(

HARDCORE

Reaction score
welcome to E-town, sorry to hear bro, but ya may as well say good by to it as the cops won't do a thing..

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
welcome to E-town, sorry to hear bro, but ya may as well say good by to it as the cops won't do a thing..

they were looking for prints, my area is bad for theft, and the door was locked both when I left and when I came home, so unless someone scaled the balconies to get to the 4th floor and somehow jimied the lock on the patio doors, and managed to relock it its someone with a "master" key or an ex tenant.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
...:eek: That's the chits !... Wonder why they mostly only took sledding gear ? :confused:

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
...:eek: That's the chits !... Wonder why they mostly only took sledding gear ? :confused:

The bag that all the gear was in had wheels, easy to move. Heavy as all Chit though otherwise......

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FUGGGG....doesn't it ever quit !!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for your loss....we need to form a Snow and Mud Posse !

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sucks TG hope you manage to recover it all.
I have a modular helmet you can have if you need one, only a couple years old still like new.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel for you Tyler! We had our house broken into on a few short weeks ago :mad: Nothing has been recovered yet but we had some good info and all the serial #'s so who knows. Good luck Bud!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That crappy dude,I have a small alarm system you can borrow or I will sell it to ya cheap.Borrow it if your moving,Anyone walks in your apartment will be in for a hell of a surprise.It is portable ,small and works off air pressure,If a door or window is opened it goes of and its friggin loud!
Not sure how it will work in an apartment but its yours to try if you wish,I know its bulletproof in my garage!
catmando!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really sucks, hope they find it, but sure isn't likely these days :mad:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That crappy dude,I have a small alarm system you can borrow or I will sell it to ya cheap.Borrow it if your moving,Anyone walks in your apartment will be in for a hell of a surprise.It is portable ,small and works off air pressure,If a door or window is opened it goes of and its friggin loud!
Not sure how it will work in an apartment but its yours to try if you wish,I know its bulletproof in my garage!
catmando!

Thanks Lyle, I was looking at a small motion detector one last night just to set up for a short time. Two more weeks and I'm the hell out of here. I just have a feeling that they'll be back

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

Hey Cat...you gotta pic of that unit or a brand name? I'd be interested in seeing that unit and how much did it cost?Where's ya buy it? Yeah I know.... pain in the Arse with all the questions.... Thanks

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I thought that my northern brothers were honest folks?!?!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats a drag tyler....cant you put on your own lock if your concerned about them comming back???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thats a drag tyler....cant you put on your own lock if your concerned about them comming back???

nope, landlord says not cause if there is an emergency they have to have access to the place......

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope, landlord says not cause if there is an emergency they have to have access to the place......

Well theres no reason the landlord can't replace the lock...Kind of narrow down the possibilities of someone having a key.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well theres no reason the landlord can't replace the lock...Kind of narrow down the possibilities of someone having a key.

welcome to the land of BOARDWALK..... unfortunately the place I am moving to is also boardwalk but the property managers there actually give a chit.... I will be having some heated discussions with the management here tomorrow and the locks WILL be changed..... if they change them or I do, I don't care anymore.

Top Bottom