K-Mod Suspensions

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
After a year of riding my sled with a K-Mod suspension in it and being totally blown away by the performance of it we have made the decision to become K-Mod dealers!!

K-Mod is a fully adjustable coupled suspension that can be set quickly and easily to meet your needs.

Below is a video explaining the K-Mod advantages. Feel free to contact us with any questions or to order up your suspensions.

I partnered my suspension with the raptor shocks and I am beyond impressed with the handling of my sled now!!

Jan
K Mod Suspension YouTube - YouTube

krazy k

Reaction score
This system sounds awesome and I've been looking at these for about 2-2 1/2yrs now. Can you give me an approx. price for a system for a 2010 HCR? Thanks.

M8BRUINS

Reaction score
I have an 09 M8 174x2.5 with Z-Broz Exit shocks all around. It is awesome. Now I have a 13 M8 with 174x3 with Iceage rails and the stock Fox2 shocks all around. What do you suggest for the ass end of this new sled with this 174x3 track? I'm thinking the stock set up ain't going to cut it. Do you want to help?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd be interested in a quote for a 12 proclimb 800 162 with the raptor shocks.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I received a few phone calls today from a few of you upset over unsolicited pm's you received because of this thread from another vendor on this site. Before I get another phone call please let me offer you this, I can not control the actions of another vendor. I am sorry this has happened and it was never my intention in starting this thread. Supporting vendors on this site used to have a sort of, I don't know unwritten code of conduct and this type of thing never went on.

My intention in starting this thread was to educate you on the new K-Mod suspensions and let you know that we are now dealers for this awesome product.

Again, please accept our apologies as this has turned into a fuster cluck that was never our intention.

Please know that we will also price match other reasonable supported vendor price quotes.

Jan & Larry

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
2012 proclimb m800 153". And 162" both with raptor shocks and with floats.

Do you also offer their suspension upgrade for the stock skid?

Also powder coating an option?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Kenny

You can go two ways with these suspensions either the full on skid package or just the Arctic Cat suspension upgrade which includes the front and rear arms, fox float shocks, cross shafts, coupling block assembly, rear scissor and railmounting plugs. Both packages can be upgraded to the raptor shocks.

The rails are supplied by Ice Age and can be either powder coated or anodized any color you want for an additional charge.

I have pm'd you the pricing.

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
There are also two conversion kits for the Polaris Pro's. The first one includes front and rear arms, cross shafts, coupling block assembly, rear scissor and rail mounting plugs. In this package the customer supplies their shocks to K-Mod to be modified to fit the suspension.

The second conversion includes all of the above but includes the fox float shock package.

Jan

Top Bottom