K Mod Anyone?

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone moved to the k mod skid on the XM?

I have been researching on the forms and there doesn't appear to be a lot of info on it. Was going to do something with the rear suspension.

1racer

Reaction score
What do you want to know? I have installed 2 on turbo xm's they keep the front down as advertised and are easy to setup.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow I was late in replying to this. Sorry dude

Anyway, I only have a 146 inch sled. K mods website doesn't show them having a skid for a 146?

And yes I know I am strange for going 146

As far as installation goes. Is it pretty much a remove the old one, and put in the new one kind of thing or did you have to modify things?

1racer

Reaction score
You have to drill new front holes and place a bracket on the rear, it is pretty straight forward. The suspension works as advertised and if you have problems Kevin always gets back with you.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for as far as rear skid performance? I was very impressed with the Kmod on a Pro, less impressed on the XM. Perhaps they have the valving more fine tuned as they have more time working with the Pro? Toms skid is a good option on the Doo, depending on exactly what you are looking to improve or change.

XP2009

Reaction score

Attachments

• XM left rear.jpg
    XM left rear.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 117

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K-mod uses polaris hyfax

Top Bottom